Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So will we Ever see Tirion Fordring Again?

Tirion is the 'main hero' of WotLK all the way from the start to the end. Then after he setlles back down in Hearthglen, his story abruptly ceases. Not a single appearance from him is made since. He's absent throughout the entire Deathwing drama, and doesn't bother to at least show up at the council meeting regarding the Sha threat. Apparently, he doesn't even come when Garrosh merges with one of them.

So, is that the end of his tale? I'd sure like to see him, as well as a few other characters (say, Medivh) show up to fight Sargeras and the return of the Burning Legion.

Your thoughts?

He's Neutral, have you seen other Neutral leaders from past expansions come up and help some new threat?

Neutral as in Factions. IE: Argent Crusade.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Argent Crusade fights evil, regardless of it's affiliation, and I thin we are all in agreement here that the Sha are evil, and that when you join with evil, you've made yourself a target for those who hate it. So logically, does it really matter that Argent Crusade would help attack Garrosh (if they did, ofcourse)?
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-09-09 at 04:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's one of the unsubscribers. He quit WoW after Wrath, he had enough of it.

He is a questgiver now in --i think Hearthglen. Argent crusade people took it from the scarlet crusade and now they focus on the plaguelands. By Tirion's standards its a quiet retirement--honestly i think he deserves to put his feet up after Wolk.

edit: i didnt see in the OP that you mentioned he was in Hearthglen already--my bad x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

With Kel'Thuzad still out there as well as the Frostmourne shards missing, along with Sylvanas' antics with the Val'kyr, It's likely he will appear again. Will he take center stage? Maybe. Though I won't be surprised to see Ashbringer get passed on sometime down the road.

They've got a buttload of lore setup for returning to Northrend between Tirion, Bolvar, and Sylvanas.

It'd be absolutely amazing if and when they get to the Northrend revamp that they incorporate all 3 of these characters into the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    After pretty much doing everything in Wrath, he deserves his retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    He's one of the unsubscribers. He quit WoW after Wrath, he had enough of it.
    + rep

(If only there was some sort of rep system.) ^_^

He'll be back the next time we need to set up a deadly tournament on the doorstep of our biggest enemy.

Eventually we'll be dealing with the Burning Legion directly, hopefully he'll show up and not just be replaced by Turalyon.

Turalyon is going to get the Ashbringer when he returns. Mark my words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He's Neutral, have you seen other Neutral leaders from past expansions come up and help some new threat?

Neutral as in Factions. IE: Argent Crusade.
    I'd rather Trall had folowed his example as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Tirion is the 'main hero' of WotLK all the way from the start to the end. Then after he setlles back down in Hearthglen, his story abruptly ceases. Not a single appearance from him is made since.
    There's a lot of characters like that. WoW can't keep telling you what X is doing right now, there's too many of them. Also WoW is not very story focused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

He'll likely have his share of lines to speak when northern EK becomes a hot potato.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

He's not retired, he keeps an eye on Bolvar in a low-profile way, while working with Cenarius Circle to heal Plaguelands.

I'd sure like to see him, as well as a few other characters (say, Medivh) show up to fight Sargeras and the return of the Burning Legion
    Sigh, why do people keep thinking that the return of the Burning Legion means we will fight Sargeras? Kil'jaeden is the leader of the Burning Legion, not Sargeras. It's like thinking we are going to be fighting Thrall in the Siege of Orgrimmar, when in fact Garrosh is the current leader of Horde. Sargeras lost his physical form and was lost in the nether, and while he is sure to return at some point it will not be to simply reclaim the leadership of the Burning Legion. No, we are obviously going to defeat the Legion with Kil'jaeden at its head before we see Sargeras returning later on with new threats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion is the 'main hero' of WotLK all the way from the start to the end.
    How so?

I don't remember seeing him in the entire expansion until he appears in LK fight. And to make things worse, he totally kill-steal the kill from the raid, by breaking out of the ice like a true Mary Sue...

I see absolutely nothing HEROIC about him....

Besides, he have probably forgotten his hearthstone, so he must have starved to death in the Frozen Throne by now...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope hippie will die and Ashbringer will be pass to someone who knows how to use it against forsaken and reclaim Lordaeron

Deleted
    I'd like to see him take against Kel'Thuzad (if the sneaky lich ever comes back).