Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    He seriously sounds like one of those so-called heroes, that Alliance hear about, but goes completely unknown Horde-side...

I did every quest in Northrend, and read all of them, and TF is really not a name that stands out, until LK fight itslf... I'm NOT saying he isn't mentioned, only that it's in such a minor way, that he's fast forgotten..... Until he kill-steal LK...
    Odd, I remember the Horde side bitching that most everything in wrath was Human\alliance focused, starting with Fordring being the main man. Though I could see where Horde players would disregard any non Horde NPCs, Even if he's stuck in your face the whole time.

Deleted
    I hope he stays away. It didn't make any sense that he was the one that was supposed to beat up The Lich King all the time in the first place, but I guess they ran out of badass paladins and had to throw an Ashbringer to overpower somebody.

And besides that, now that The Lich King is dead, Tirion have nothing to do, he just wanders around inside his fortress and does nothing.
    In my opinion, he should have died with Arthas, then he wouldn't be so pointless as he is now. When he hit Frostmourne with Ashbringer both swords should have been shattered and Tirion should have died, that would have been a more fitting end to both Tirion and the Ashbringers story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He's Neutral, have you seen other Neutral leaders from past expansions come up and help some new threat?
    Khadgar? Nope, haven't seen him doing shit ever since Warcraft 2. He's supposed to be the most powerful mage on either of the two worlds, yet he's just chillin' in Shattrath with his homie A'dal.

I'm a Horde player, but come on, give this guy a cool new model and let him have some action in a future Burning Legion expansion. Khadgar is the man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They've got a buttload of lore setup for returning to Northrend between Tirion, Bolvar, and Sylvanas.

It'd be absolutely amazing if and when they get to the Northrend revamp that they incorporate all 3 of these characters into the story.
    Agree my good sir/madam.

Deleted
    I sure hope Ashbringer will make a return, can't really say the same about Fordring though..

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Khadgar? Nope, haven't seen him doing shit ever since Warcraft 2. He's supposed to be the most powerful mage on either of the two worlds, yet he's just chillin' in Shattrath with his homie A'dal.

I'm a Horde player, but come on, give this guy a cool new model and let him have some action in a future Burning Legion expansion. Khadgar is the man.
    Khadgar is on the council of six of the Kirin Tor. He now resides in Dalaran, not Shattrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    I sure hope Ashbringer will make a return, can't really say the same about Fordring though..
    Starting from the base that Frostmourne fragments are missing, that Sylvanas's plans after the defeat of the Lich King are unknown, that Koltira is being re-educated by Sylvanas in Undercity, that Sylvanas will kill Tirion sooner rather than later, that then the Argent Crusade will be dissolved, that it will be needed to appoint a new Ashbringer and that Calia has not yet appeared (dead or alive) ... I foresee a great story coming....

Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    Khadgar is on the council of six of the Kirin Tor. He now resides in Dalaran, not Shattrath.
    Are you insinuating that Khadgar has returned to the Alliance? Personally I hope that ...

Khadgar is the Gandalf of the Warcraft universe...

Tirion Fordring, the Ashbringer, will play a pivotal role in the war with the Burning Legion, as will the entire Argent Crusade and the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Tirion will be seen as an NPC in one of the final leveling zones of the next expansion, Infinite, where we see his future self pass along the sword, Ashbringer, to Anduin Wrynn (who leads the Grand Army of the Light)

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Starting from the base that Frostmourne fragments are missing, that Sylvanas's plans after the defeat of the Lich King are unknown, that Koltira is being re-educated by Sylvanas in Undercity, that Sylvanas will kill Tirion sooner rather than later, that then the Argent Crusade will be dissolved, that it will be needed to appoint a new Ashbringer and that Calia has not yet appeared (dead or alive) ... I foresee a great story coming....
    That last bit seemed to have nothing to do with the first part in any way at all. Then I saw your sig and it suddenly makes sense. Yeah, they're still unrelated. Don't see why they'd need a new Ashbringer when there already is one, as well.

No, that's Medhiv.

Are you insinuating that Khadgar has returned to the Alliance? Personally I hope that ...

I believe he still considers himself neutral, though the Kirin Tor is an Alliance faction again so... perhaps?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Your thoughts?
    He rides with a bunch if AC knights to attack Sylvanas and her Forsaken because he cannae stan' no more.

He's ambushed and killed. Sylvanas gets Ashbringer and re-corrupts it. We get rid of Tirion and a chance to have the Corrupted Ashbringer as raid loot.

EJL

Quite simply there's too many characters to write into most stories.

Every single story would be a cluster fuck unless Blizzard killed off a ton of factions and heroes so it's easier to say "he's busy clearing up random enemy X".

I would like to see him and Darion take a level of action against Sylvanus in regards to her plague bombing of Southshore and the use of the plague in general. Considering it was said in one of the lore rounds that both the AC and the KotEB were supposed to be watching her closely because of this, it would be nice to see something made of it.

Barring that, when Turalyon returns it would be good to see some interaction between the two. Perhaps have them both involved with preparing Anduin for his inevitable role as the leader of the army of light? Both Tirion and Turalyon have lead armies against the greatest threats of their time; the Horde in the Second War and the Scourge in the Northrend Campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe he still considers himself neutral, though the Kirin Tor is an Alliance faction again so... perhaps?
    The Kirin Tor was an Alliance faction in Vanilla, yet Krasus (Korialstrasz the Red, Prime Consort of Alexstrasza) was a member of the 6 while remaining neutral. It's not beyond the scope, he was the one who told the Alliance that the Naaru had shown him their true enemy and it wasn't the Horde. As fickle as Humans are I doubt he'll just up and out whatever he's learned from the Naaru over the space of a couple of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    No, that's Medhiv.
    Medivh would be Saruman xd

I love how the Alliance is full of neutral heroes ... is ... paradoxical ...

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    He rides with a bunch if AC knights to attack Sylvanas and her Forsaken because he cannae stan' no more.

He's ambushed and killed. Sylvanas gets Ashbringer and re-corrupts it. We get rid of Tirion and a chance to have the Corrupted Ashbringer as raid loot.

EJL
    I would love to happen what is underlined

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    I would like to see him and Darion take a level of action against Sylvanus in regards to her plague bombing of Southshore and the use of the plague in general. Considering it was said in one of the lore rounds that both the AC and the KotEB were supposed to be watching her closely because of this, it would be nice to see something made of it.

Barring that, when Turalyon returns it would be good to see some interaction between the two. Perhaps have them both involved with preparing Anduin for his inevitable role as the leader of the army of light? Both Tirion and Turalyon have lead armies against the greatest threats of their time; the Horde in the Second War and the Scourge in the Northrend Campaign.
    Anduin is likely to be a pupil of Turalyon, but Tirion ... he's too old and too neutral: he must die. Then perhaps Anduin can inherit the Ashbringer ...

Anduin is likely to be a pupil of Turalyon, but Tirion ... he's too old and too neutral: he must die. Then perhaps Anduin can inherit the Ashbringer ...
    It's more that Tirion provides recent experience in leading a divided army against a common foe. Turalyon never had to do that, the Dwarves, and Gnomes by way of them, were against the Orcs almost as much as the Humans themselves were. Everyone was united under one banner, who for the most part, liked each other.

Fast forward to the Icecrown where Tirion is leading the combined forces of the Horde and the Alliance against the common threat of the Lich King. As shown in the Ulduar trailer and again repeatedly through the events at the tournament , both factions were on edge with each other, waiting for a spark to light the conflict. Tirion kept peace between the two factions for the most part and eventually lead a successful campaign against the Lich King. Would Turalyon be happy to teach Anduin how to lead an army, including the Orcs who he fought against in the Second War? I doubt it, it's been shown that alot of the old WC2 Heroes are still relatively hostile.

No, it's far more likely that Anduin will be mentored how to fight by Turalyon as well as taught how to lead an army by a string of heroes including; High General Turalyon, Highlord Tirion and Commander Jarod Shadowsong. Jarod especially as he's the only military leader to have lead an army of Ancients, which Anduin is destined to lead an army comprised of something similar; Horde, Alliance, Dragons and Naaru. No doubt he'll also lead whatever Ancients and Elements the Druids and Shamans call to aid them as well, but since Jarod is the only one with experience, he should also be involved in Anduin's leadership training.