Possible to mine 10,000 ghost iron ore....

In 6-9 hours. Askig this because i only just saw the 553 BS armor and now am wondering if its possible to mine enough Ghost iron before the patch. And with only a limited time to prep can i do it? Id prefer not to use money but i can use 5000g if its needed. So if it is possible where is the best range? And thw times ill most likely be farming is
    5-7:45 pacific time and then
    4-10:30 pacific time.
    Thanks for any replys
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    I mine about 1000/hour in a completely dead realm during dead hours (3-10 people online on the entire server). I only get about 600 during peak hours (about 30-50 people online, but some people invite others so they can farm on the server) so no, you can't mine 10k Ghost Iron ore in 6-9 hours, you won't be able to.

I'd say 500-800 an hour if your server is low pop and if you have the gathering gloves. Remove 10% if you don't have the gloves, remove another 10% if you don't have the 310% and/or no guild/class perk.

Hard to say on a high pop. Could be anything from 200 an hour to 500+.

MY question, is why do you need 10k Ghost Iron Ore? If it's to power level a Blacksmith, then I suggest farming the old world mats instead and just using Ghost Iron to fill in the gaps.

Deleted
    Sounds plausible. It's not the end of the world if you don't get exactly 10k Ghost iron ores, is it? You can just buy whatever is missing.

Best place is Jade Forest around the eastern shoreline. Make sure you clear the caves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    I mine about 1000/hour in a completely dead realm during dead hours (3-10 people online on the entire server). I only get about 600 during peak hours (about 30-50 people online, but some people invite others so they can farm on the server) so no, you can't mine 10k Ghost Iron ore in 6-9 hours, you won't be able to.

I'd say 500-800 an hour if your server is low pop and if you have the gathering gloves. Remove 10% if you don't have the gloves, remove another 10% if you don't have the 310% and/or no guild/class perk.

Hard to say on a high pop. Could be anything from 200 an hour to 500+.
    Darn. Guess bleeding hollow sucks for this then lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    MY question, is why do you need 10k Ghost Iron Ore? If it's to power level a Blacksmith, then I suggest farming the old world mats instead and just using Ghost Iron to fill in the gaps.
    Too fat and lazy to farm old mats (not really i just hate 1-375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Sounds plausible. It's not the end of the world if you don't get exactly 10k Ghost iron ores, is it? You can just buy whatever is missing.

Best place is Jade Forest around the eastern shoreline. Make sure you clear the caves as well.
    Ty
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

buy the engineering goggles too if ur bored. u can see extra mines then while u farm. if u are doing 1-375 though, thats not hard either. most people sell copper ores cheap as dirt, as well as tin ores and bronze and whatever other stuff u need. ive seen copper bar x20 go for like.. 1g.. 2g.. or 3g... because of this i managed to power lvl bsing just by skipping all the way up to iron, mining some, then thorium and heading all the way to fel iron. after a few hours i was on cobalt. dont bother wasting your money if you can find the ores via farming, and look for cheap fel iron recipes. i found one that saved me like 50 fel iron bars and gave like 25 points. just look for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    And the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick, then you find like 1 Gem per 200 or so Ore ^^.
    Thanks a lot for pointing this out!

Its a bit late as I just farmed close to 5000 ore, but hey nice titbit anyways!

- - - Updated - - -

Going back on topic, If your leveling from 1-600 (which I think is the case).

I don't think you will need to be 600 to get the plan for the new daily CD which you need to do at least 21 times (for belt).

And each time you use it you might get +5 skill points so only need to aim to get to 500!

Also don't forget to hit up the Blingatron daily for a possible profession boost. As well as Darkmoon Faire profession quest which I think gives you +5. Unfortunately you just missed September's.