Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Correlation Between 5.4 and the World Today

Garrosh is a tyrant that has lost control of his lust for power. He is so proud of his people and his race that he is determined to embrace corruption, greed, and power to create it. However, it took an exploration of Pandaria to teach the Alliance and the Horde the knowledge, courage, and strength required to see this. They are so aware of this, that they are willing to band together despite past conflicts to do what needs to be done: Prevent a world where Garrosh's corrupt rule is supreme.

The American government (maybe even all governments, this is up for debate and Socratic Method) is a body that lost control of their need to police the world. They are so proud of their technological prowess and their brand of freedom that they are determined to promote military campaigns throughout the world to maintain it. However, it took the internet uniting the world together to teach the average person the knowledge, courage, and strength required to see this. We are so aware of this, yet we are not willing to band together as a united world to tell America and all governments that war is no longer needed. It is only wanted.

What do you think 5.4 or even the expansion has taught us about the world today? What can we do to take the lessons we learned the past year back to the real world where it is really needed? Are we ready to say together as one world body: We no longer need war?
    Last edited by KennyBoi3; 2013-09-09 at 06:38 AM.

So how long until this gets locked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So how long until this gets locked?
    While I can see this thread leading to nothing good, he kinda has a point. It's something I've felt for a long time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Garrosh is Hitler
    His kor'kron are the SS
    And his last room is 'Downfall'' like that movie.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

While this is certainly getting locked, let me just toss this out here to give you a tiny bit of perspective:

When the US Government invades a place they do it under the guise of "Freeing them so they can have liberty." The Horde under Garrosh outright calls it Domination and demands total obedience to a single man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though we know this thread will eventually be consumed by mindless banter, can we do our best to promote constructive discussion to learn something from this thread?

Garrosh also has a direct correlation to Hitler. He has the same dynamic in how Hitler desired power to rule the world as one body through war. However, we KNOW what happens to a world that is united by war. It leads to a totalitarian dictatorship where we learned to trust nobody because of how we achieved that goal.

However, is America going down that same path? What are the indications with the recent surge of PetroDollars pumped out into the world economy diluting the value of the American dollar? Is the vast majority of the American population desiring that we do not start another war? Are we ready to say, "No more. Can we start building a better world now?"

I'm not the smartest person so if you want to contradict me or solidify the discussion with concrete evidence, please do so. We need all walks of life contributing as long as we maintain good intentions that we so badly need in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    While this is certainly getting locked, let me just toss this out here to give you a tiny bit of perspective:

When the US Government invades a place they do it under the guise of "Freeing them so they can have liberty." The Horde under Garrosh outright calls it Domination and demands total obedience to a single man.
    So if they are going into the country with those intentions, why are they making an excuse i.e. that those countries have WMD's? Why can't they just tell the soldiers that reason so that they aren't pissed off not knowing why they are fighting a war? Why do we even have a situation occurring where we can't make up our minds about going into Syria because we don't even trust the reason to send military aid over?
    Last edited by KennyBoi3; 2013-09-09 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    Even though we know this thread will eventually be consumed by mindless banter, can we do our best to promote constructive discussion to learn something from this thread?

Garrosh also has a direct correlation to Hitler. He has the same dynamic in how Hitler desired power to rule the world as one body through war. However, we KNOW what happens to a world that is united by war. It leads to a totalitarian dictatorship where we learned to trust nobody because of how we achieved that goal.

However, is America going down that same path? What are the indications with the recent surge of PetroDollars pumped out into the world economy diluting the value of the American dollar? Is the vast majority of the American population desiring that we do not start another war? Are we ready to say, "No more. Can we start building a better world now?"

I'm not the smartest person so if you want to contradict me or solidify the discussion with concrete evidence, please do so. We need all walks of life contributing as long as we maintain good intentions that we so badly need in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

So if they are going into the country with those intentions, why are they making an excuse i.e. that those countries have WMD's? Why can't they just tell the soldiers that reason so that they aren't pissed off not knowing why they are fighting a war? Why do we even have a situation occurring where we can't make up our minds about going into Syria because we don't even trust the reason to send military aid over?
    Hitler also wanted to help his people (by killing others)
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    So why do we want to help the world by killing others? Does anyone have well thought input on this dynamic so that we understand the need to kill when it is necessary?

I have to go to bed, but can I trust you guys to keep this thread engaged, asking questions when we don't know the answer, and wanting to learn from this subtly hidden narrative discussion?

I think the incident in the Walking Dead season 2 is one of my favorite views on killing people and why it is necessary. However, it shouldn't be required at all if it can be prevented. If you want to know which incident I'm referring to, I'd look at this video

*SPoilers* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiJH6400UQ
    Last edited by KennyBoi3; 2013-09-09 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I buy some pot from you?

I've yet to see americans blindfold and shoot people just because they're not americans so no, not really. Garrosh is definitively inspired by Hitler, not anything current.

This is, uh...yeah, I don't know what this is, I'm afraid. I don't really see how someone could come to this correlation without the aid of some VERY potent controlled substances. So I'll just say:

Lok'tar ogar! For 'Murica!
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if I don't smoke pot? What if I'm too busy training local musicians how to become leaders, running a business in networking marketing, work two restaurant jobs, train for triathlons and mud races, and meditate once quietly and all day when I'm in motion? What if I learned how to question the world without pot?

What could we even use pot for when we no longer need it for medicinal or philosophical purposes? What else could we use pot for to heal the world? has anyone tried using it any other way other than for personal ingestion?

Garrosh seems like Assad and Vol'jin's side seems is the FSA?

Am I the only one who thought about Syria?

Wow......Garrosh is more like Hitler as others have said. He believes his race is the only race worthy of anything, and either you follow him or be killed.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    This is, uh...yeah, I don't know what this is, I'm afraid. I don't really see how someone could come to this correlation without the aid of some VERY potent controlled substances. So I'll just say:

Lok'tar ogar! For 'Murica!
    Americans are clearly Pandarens anyway .

Ah, more hatred for America. That's always refreshing, the previous thread about that had finally dropped out of the top three threads.

Deleted
    -HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
    When you need MMORPGs and their components to learn about the World at large AND you consider MoP-to-5.4 to be a good learning medium, this is a last-warning indication that you should perhaps limit your time spent with video games and go outside to take some fresh air.

I mean.... seriously.

Smells like bait and a trollpost, but I have already seen people enough retarded to hold such drivel as a God-given truth.

Horde = Murrika!

Brothers and sisters! Lok'tar Ogar and go fight for Bilgewater Cartel!
    Last edited by mmocbbd6f38251; 2013-09-09 at 07:33 AM.

What if I don't smoke pot? What if I'm too busy training local musicians how to become leaders, running a business in networking marketing, work two restaurant jobs, train for triathlons and mud races, and meditate once quietly and all day when I'm in motion? What if I learned how to question the world without pot?

What could we even use pot for when we no longer need it for medicinal or philosophical purposes? What else could we use pot for to heal the world? has anyone tried using it any other way other than for personal ingestion?
    Do you drink alcohol?

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't one. One is a video game. One is real life. If you merge those two please go see a physicist.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Entire garrosh character is obviously a strong criticism to Obama. I mean look at them, skin color matches, and they both brought "change". Blizzard simply hates obama.