Deleted

[H] Vita Aeterna 5/13 Hc 10M Recruiting

We are a Pandaria founded guild on EU- Kilrogg* with main base of a friendly atmosphere enjoying the WoW
    content on both a personal "fun" level but aswell on a serious raid level.

Now activly recruiting to stabilise the team and looking for experienced raiders, that takes the raiding serious enough to respect their char and team but yet can do this fairly layed back with a positive attitude and a good laugh . You dont need to talk (mic) much, but expected when needed.

Atm infor SoO We are looking for any class/specc really exept healer. Even tho a healer OS Always are welcome.
    We have all roles base sorted and have rescources to adjust after need.
    Classes we lack and rather se:

Boomkin/Bear/Tree
    Mage
    DK - both tanky as dps
    Hunter

But as mentioned: Open to consider any interested that seems to fit the team Vita.
    Most things can Always be sorted

Thrue T14 and T15 we raided 4 Days a week; Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday.
    This we intend to continue with exept the change of Sundays beeing used for organized Flexraid.
    Raidtime: 20-23 pm servertime (invite starts at 19:45).

We expect people interacting with manners, this aswell applying out of guild (in-game).
    We won't accept rude negative attitude, bullying or rascism/discrimination.
    My base expectations on raiders are:

*If you sign up you are expected to stay full time. Sign as tentative if unsure. minimum 50% (2/3) attendance, 75% appriciated - flexraid beeing optional.
    * Be online and prepared in time for invites (notify RL/officier if changes, or use forum).
    * You are read up and know base tactics of the planned encounter(s). Bonus if using the forums for encounter discussions.
    * You are responsible to make sure you have the flasks and foods needed for the raid.
    * Make sure you are properly gemmed and enchanted/reforged.

In between there will be guild events as doing old-world content,
    grinding battleground and raid reputations.
    We are always open for suggestions after the members wants and needs.
    Heroics, scenarios, CMs and personal achivements can be sorted as well.

/Darknhot - vita-aeterna.enjin.com

Battleid: darknhot#2425

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc feel free to just poke for a chat or any kind of questions or throw a PM either here or on Homepage. I am as mostly around somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Still considering 1-2 more raiders to the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Last ToT now finally cleared \o/ and tomorrow the expectations and curiosity on SoO will hit. A new era is Always a bit magic... come and share that magic with us!

- - - Updated - - -

SoO is so far going smoothly.. 1:st boss 2 shotted
    Last edited by mmoceeeeebc145; 2013-09-26 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    And second boss was oneshotted today.. nearly third down aswell. Damn IRL screweing up my team -.-. I need more ppl!

- - - Updated - - -

Still having 1-2 spots open.

Deleted
    Still having 1-2 spots open and considering all roles. Classes listed ontop beeing the prefered.

- - - Updated - - -

The weekend was nice arranging a ToT quickclear for alts and casuals + a really smooth clearout of SoO Flex, damn it really is LFR with friends eh? Gonna be interesting wiping again in LFR if ppl acctually will have to do tactics . Anyhow

Still having 1-2 spots open!

- - - Updated - - -

4/14 SoO Norm down \o/.. trying to compensate for the lost raidhours this week.. so far so good

Deleted
    Hmm yeah this first raidweak was far from ideal. 4/14 seems to be what we managed. along with multible flexraids so atelast we managed to gear ze ours up a bit making the easy even easier. Hopefully the team gets sorted for so.... Still looking for 1-2 more heads to stabilise my team <3

Deleted
    Still looking

Deleted
    6/14 downed and classrecruit changed slightly. I took away shammy and rogue from the list, but can still consider 1-2 more heads. specially tanky/heal types with viable OS