Poll: What would you do?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would quit until the next 5$ per xpac sale came about.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've already quit, but I plan on checking out the next expansion. However, if my account got banned I'd simply never play again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    id be so pissed if i didnt do anything wrong and they wouldnt be worth the money....if i did get that itch id lvl and bot and say fuck blizzard they have already been bot out by chinatown if i slipe din just right id be makeing a pritty penny off it too
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    if you got banned. only your WOW would be banned, not your entire account :P
    In the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Say you got banned (entire Battle.net account), ...

would quit on the spot, too much work sunk into my uber account to ever try to regrind half of it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I don't have a lot of "attachment" to my characters.

In fact I quit over two months ago and never plan on going back. It was the best decision I have ever made.

I've been banned, before account wide achievements came out so had to start from scratch. Back then it was different, the game seemed to drag me in more, at this point i'd just quit (well i say quit, the choice would be made for me ha)

Wait for a couple expansions to get out and then buy the Battlechest and start again.

I'd just make a new account.

Deleted
    quit.
    Way too much time spent on main, and alts. Have a lot of items / achievements that can never again be obtained.

I said quit, and here's why:
    Just losing my current character (I only care about my main) and all his achievements and such, some of which aren't obtainable anymore, would be horrible, but something I might still come back after. But I never hack, bot, buy gold, or anything else against the EULA. So if I am perma-banned with no way to undo it, it would have to be for no reason. And there is no way I would keep playing after I get banned for absolutely no reason, with no way of knowing it wouldn't happen again.

Deleted
    Same as last time i got perma banned. Get down on my knees and beg. It worked.

I'm playing since release, having my account lost would result in me quitting the game... no doubt about it..
    It would be devastating; Tne notion of just rebuilding what I once had would be overwhelming and would get me depressed...

Quit and never buy another Blizzard game again.

Deleted
    I'd quit the game.

I know a lot of people grow attached to their characters and progress which I believe is one of the reasons they find it so difficult to leave / play another MMO but the idea of playing without the ability to reacquire certain items such as Amani War Bear and the Naxxramas achievement mounts would put me off from even trying; moreso than my characters themselves.

Deleted
    I still have a lot of books that I still have to read.

Also... Minecraft (A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Probably wouldn't notice as I am not actively subscribed to the game and haven't been for a few months

I'd quit. I've spent so much time on my current account that I'd never be able to work up to that amount again.

Deleted
    The whole Battle-net account... damn...

My warcraft account alone has more then 9000 hours play time.

Quit this shit.

I would buy an account from a local seller. When you factor in the price of the battlechest and expansion packs, it's really not that expansive and I could get a character ready to raid on immediately. It would be a dick move to my guild if I just quit after getting banned.