Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Because we figured out that Bladestorm is higher single target than Dragon Roar back in February, while the guides were written in 5 months earlier in September.
    Is that even in lower levels of gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Derrickster View Post
    Is that even in lower levels of gear?
    Would have to test, but for the most part yes. The difference is incredibly small however, so I wouldn't call it a mandatory mechanic for the majority of players.

- - - Updated - - -

To elaborate on if it is or isn't better at different sets of gear: It really depends.

Comparing wdmg to AP is difficult because "lower levels of gear" often have a lot of disparity. Example, you may have a 530 main hand, 510 offhand, 490 trinkets and whatever the hell LFR is tier pieces.

Assuming equal ilvl pieces, Bladestorm (wdmg) will win out. If you have strong AP pieces (a lot of strength) and weaker weapons though, AP (Dragon Roar) could very well come out stronger. As for what level Bladestorm becomes higher than DR..... I have no idea. Your options are:
    • Sim it for yourself if you really must know, or
    • Pick whichever one you like best.

However, the difference between them is so minor I would recommend the second.

Keep in mind, for Siege of Orgrimmar, this really only matters for Iron Juggernaut. Every other fight in the tier has an AoE component and Bladestorm will be better. If you are using it for any lesser content, it really doesn't matter which you use, and I would again recommend simply using whichever you enjoy more. It isn't like everything we know won't change in a month anyways.

Deleted
    Exp cap > Hit cap > Strength > Crit > Mastery > Haste
    Is-it correct ?

I have made a SimC with EndGear Character and it gave me:
    Exp cap > Hit cap > Strength > Haste >Crit > Mastery

Also, what are the Bis Trinket for arms (Skeer, Galakras, thok ?)

Dragon Roar > Bladestorm for mono and multi ?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocdda15be790; 2014-09-13 at 04:23 PM.

The BiS trinkets for single target is Thok+EEoG.
    BS is always better than DR, on both AoE and Single target.
    Haste has some very strange scaling at certain points for pure single target, meaning it can break ahead of crit, but if you EVER in a fight can cleave or AoE Crit and Mastery skyrockets in value. Only fight this tier which I would even consider haste is on IJ, but all the "avoidable damage" you can stand in for extra rage makes the haste a lot less valuable.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Only fight this tier which I would even consider haste is on IJ, but all the "avoidable damage" you can stand in for extra rage makes the haste a lot less valuable.
    Do you snipe the cleave DoT for extra rage, if healers are ok with that?

Not on purpose, I was more thinking of the red circles, the raid dot, the rock thingys and the saw blades.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Not on purpose, I was more thinking of the red circles, the raid dot, the rock thingys and the saw blades.
    Rock thingies can kill you quick, the rest is pretty easily survivable. Soak at your own peril.

7+ Year Old Account
    When 6.0 will be up on live, 4pT16 can be better than offset with mastery ?
    Last edited by Valy; 2014-09-21 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valy View Post
    I'm just wondering Valy... Where did you get the picture you have as your Avatar from?
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    I'm just wondering Valy... Where did you get the picture you have as your Avatar from?
    Hum in an random forum :>

Quote Originally Posted by Valy View Post
    Hum in an random forum :>
    Interesting...
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

7+ Year Old Account
    My old Forum, well is not the principal subject of my post.

Anyone? thank you in advance :>

What will 2piece look like for fury? Or will it be a discount +5% dmg bonus like "new" tier10?

Deleted
    Really new to warriors and it might be a daft question, but what results in better dps as Arms - refreshing CS as soon as it procs, or waiting until the debuff runs out?

Thanks

@Nightstalker: To quote Felroar from the 6.0 thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Felroar View Post
    Didn't notice this on any of the other builds but checked the PTR today and they finally changed the T16 2PC. It's a 10% damage increase to Mortal Strike and Bloodthirst now. 4PC is the same.
    @Valy: From the looks of things I'd go with all offpieces, or anything in general that has Crit+haste. Mastery is quite bad now in WoD, especially in a tier which heavily favors AoE damage.

@Vaporino: The best way to handle CS procs when CS is already up on the target is to use it if CS has less than 1 second remaining, and MS is on CD.
    My Stream

Deleted
    What if you had no sd procs for the last 60 seconds and you get 2 back to back, would you still wait out for the second one?

How often you get them is not of any concern, as the % chance you'll get a new one is static. You'd still wait until there's less than 1second left on CS before you apply the new one, assuming no other higher prio attack is available.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Then that has to do with the algorith that decides the proc rates, which I don't know.

I just leveled arms warrior to be my main in WOD, but at level 461 of gear i am very starving on rage..i dont even stand a chance to play at least once cycle of rotation

Don't use any Heroic Strikes unless you're just abut to cap rage, other than that just stick to the main rotation and you shouldn't have too much down-time. It will become easier the more gear you get as you'll get more CS procs and a higher rage generation.
    My Stream