Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Titan Runestone drop chance 5.4

Hey you guys, I've been trying to get my last 3 Titan runestones the past 3 weeks now & I'm certain that I saw a increased drop chance(in 5.4) somewhere on MMO-Champ if I am right, what's the drop chance, I dont really want to get my hopes up & not get my cloak this wednesday.

It's right on the front page:

If you aren't caught up yet, you can collect Sigil of Power and Sigil of Wisdom from all of the Throne of Thunder bosses. If you are a little further along, you can collect Sigil of Power, Sigil of Wisdom, Secrets of the Empire, and Titan Runestone from the first eight bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    It's right on the front page:
    Its not, I was asking about a drop chance increase in ToT LFR.

If you've needed 3 more for 3 weeks... Why didn't you just kill Lei Shen 3 times in a row?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Haedon View Post
    Its not, I was asking about a drop chance increase in ToT LFR.
    There's none. You'll have howerever 6 bosses in ToT (one guaranteed) and 8 bosses in SoO off which to get them, which basically is like a drop chance increase (except you'll have to do more bosses)
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you've needed 3 more for 3 weeks... Why didn't you just kill Lei Shen 3 times in a row?
    Not including the Lei Shen ones ofcourse.

Did 9 bosses in ToT last week, cause it seems you need cloak to get somewhere now, and got 0 Stones.

So i just logged off and watched some (even more boring) tv.

Deleted
    Afaik they have not buffed the drop chance of Titan Runestones. They've just added more places where you can get them from. Unless I've had terrible luck. I only got two this lockout, zero from SoO normal and 1 from LFR Lei Shen, another from some ToT normal boss.
    Last edited by mmoc585f0e331d; 2013-09-18 at 12:16 PM.

just wondering as im still on secrets but, for runestones if i did siege lfr 4/4.. then flex 8/8 then normal SOO would i be able to get runestone chances from all 3 versions? or just one for siege. also for TOT lfr and tot normal, same question.

Deleted
    I'm not sure about LFR Siege and Flex/Normal. I do know if you get Runestones in Normal though you won't get them in Flex and vice versa. Not sure if LFR means you can get them from both or not.

Stopped playing in may with 6/12 rune stones. Started back with 5.4. Got 12/12 while doing part 3+4 tot lfr and soo (11/14) in this first reset. Drop chance is buffed or i did have some crazy luck.

still the same terrible rng drop rate as always. 3 weeks in a row a single runestone from lei shen, at least I got 2 in SoO last week, let's hope I get another 2 this week, then it will only be 3 more weeks - hurray

Deleted
    I get the quest in last week, before soo , and now i have 8/12 with 4/14 SoO and tot lfr. it's not as bad as i tought.

I got 2 from the 4 bosses in LFR SoO. Which is nice, since I had only gotten 4 in probably 40 boss kills in ToT.

Got 8 secrets from 20 bosses, drop rates didn't seem buffed, least for secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeotto View Post
    I'm not sure about LFR Siege and Flex/Normal. I do know if you get Runestones in Normal though you won't get them in Flex and vice versa. Not sure if LFR means you can get them from both or not.
    are you sure this is true? does it only apply with runestones? because when i was on secrets(last week), i got 4 out of 4 secrets in flex, then we did normal and got another 4 from the first 8 bosses which includes 3 of those 4 coming from the first 4 bosses in normal so it was double dipping

After they changed lei shen to give a guaranteed drop it STILL took me 11 weeks on my DK alt....thats a grand total of ONE runestone off a boss other than lei shen for me for almost 3 months. Be happy if you got 2 or 3 this week

LFR and Normal have the shared lockout with these quest items, flexible raid is on a dif lockout witht he items, so if you did say 8/8 LFR you wouldnt have a chance in Normal, but then you could go into Flex and have a chance to get them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinulz View Post
    LFR and Normal have the shared lockout with these quest items, flexible raid is on a dif lockout witht he items, so if you did say 8/8 LFR you wouldnt have a chance in Normal, but then you could go into Flex and have a chance to get them there.
    i dont think thats true but only needing 1 more runestone after doing tot and flex, i have to now try lol

Deleted
    still getting 1 over Lei-shen one in Tot so answer is no. But they maybe have increased chance in SoO