Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The guy posting about gems above is spot on, on my server some epic gem cuts are already going for 150g+ a gem when previously it was 50-60g at the most.....and this is the night before patch day they will probably inflate even more when people start running 5.4 content and needing drops gemming

Ive just poured every bit of gold I had into ore for my jc to prospect and hes now absolutely loaded with epic gems of all different cuts to whack on the market over the next dew days.....Methinks im going to be rich!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    The guy posting about gems above is spot on, on my server some epic gem cuts are already going for 150g+ a gem when previously it was 50-60g at the most.....and this is the night before patch day they will probably inflate even more when people start running 5.4 content and needing drops gemming

Ive just poured every bit of gold I had into ore for my jc to prospect and hes now absolutely loaded with epic gems of all different cuts to whack on the market over the next dew days.....Methinks im going to be rich!

we have epic gems now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    we have epic gems now?
    blue gems....sorry its late lol :P serpent eyes are epics when cut however and oh how I wish I could sell them....would make a fortune lol