Battlenet Launcher 5.4 patch download

Just wondering if anyone with the b.net client launcher has a ball park estimate on 5.4 download time

Been staring at the blue lines spin around the blue ball for 1 1/2 hours and there is no way to tell on the launcher how much has downloaded or how long there is left...
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's weird. When I downloaded the patch on the Battle.net client it showed the usual red-yellow-green progress bar. (It was also a very quick download.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Just wondering if anyone with the b.net client launcher has a ball park estimate on 5.4 download time

Been staring at the blue lines spin around the blue ball for 1 1/2 hours and there is no way to tell on the launcher how much has downloaded or how long there is left...
    same here. eventho i cant play it until tomorrow its still annoying, using the new "launcher" tho. are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, tried to open the wow launcher but it was like "lol nope, you got the bnet launcher now bro".

Been letting it backround download for weeks. Still waiting. Got a raid at 9pm damnit.
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Make sure your background downloader is set to something higher than 20 kb/s or something.
    Beta button on top left -> Settings -> "Game Install/Update" -> Scroll down to bottom -> "Future Patch Data" set to 0

My blue balls have been spinning for two or three days now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Make sure your background downloader is set to something higher than 20 kb/s or something.
    Beta button on top left -> Settings -> "Game Install/Update" -> Scroll down to bottom -> "Future Patch Data" set to 0
    Checked and it was indeed set to 20KB. Whose bright idea was that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Oh lordy it was at 20kb second. Thanks!

Go go go!

Setting it to 0 makes it unlimited right? I know it says that.... But I don't wanna screw it up.

EDIT: Wow that was fast. The greyed out play button changed to [update]. Thanks alot NMX!
    Last edited by Drknife; 2013-09-11 at 12:06 AM.