Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    She's redefining herself to the world, and being in showbiz - that means being loud and extravagant; or rather oozing sex appeal and the like.

You don't need to like her videos though, the fact you're talking about them serves the intended purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You seem to have confused "having a young fan base" with "being required to cater to said young fanbase's parents' sensibilities".

Plus, she quite possibly wants to change her fanbase. Most teen pop stars do, as they grow up, because they're growing up, and they don't want to continue making what is, essentially, kid music.

She stopped being 16.

Seriously, this nonsense is ridiculous every time it crops up, with each new pop starlet. If you don't like it, don't buy their music. Problem solved.
    Oke but that wont stop us from hearing or seeing her on tv cause the music industry doesnt really care if something sells or not. They will just keep throwing it in our face that we get brainwashed to like it... Atleast common people tend to do that cause name me more than 10% of the current famous musicians in 1 categorie that are really about music and good things in life? And not that crap focus on go all out don't care about anything. 1 eyes everywhere throwing the rock sign and triple 6(and if I get banned for this I'm really wondering why cause this isn't a conspirancy. Just watch the next 10 movieclips of famous people and tell me if you don't see it).

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    She's redefining herself to the world, and being in showbiz - that means being loud and extravagant; or rather oozing sex appeal and the like.

You don't need to like her videos though, the fact you're talking about them serves the intended purpose.
    How does people talking about it on MMOCHAMP benefit her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    How does people talking about it on MMOCHAMP benefit her?
    It's the fact that you're talking about her.

You know of her, what she's done and what she'll do.

She's in the public light, and you're all talking about her - So it shows that it's working in her favor.

-

It's what the vast majority of people in Showbiz crave, to be known and seen.

Personally, i'd say she's doing both right now rather well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    It's the fact that you're talking about her.

You know of her, what she's done and what she'll do.

She's in the public light, and you're all talking about her - So it shows that it's working in her favor.

-

It's what the vast majority of people in Showbiz crave, to be known and seen.

Personally, i'd say she's doing both right now rather well.
    But contrary to popular belief, bad publicity is indeed not good publicity; quite the opposite in fact.

I like licking a hammer like it would be a cherry lolli. What a serious shit. Sorry for the ppl who attracts this.

She is her own woman and can do what she wants. If parents don't like what Miley is doing with respect to their daughters, then censor or cancel the damn channels (TV) and website (Internet) - so much fuss over nothing, holy shit.

I think she thinks she is sexier than she really is, but... she's comfortable with her own body.. so.. kudos?

Deleted
    Meh, not really a fan of her music and she's no different from other pop stars as far as I know. She's indeed slutty, but I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with her for a night or two.

most men would like a peice of that. not a real relationship mind you. she definitely thinks shes hotter then she really is. but whatever. yolo I guess. she'll grow up one day. right now shes just raking it in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    But contrary to popular belief, bad publicity is indeed not good publicity; quite the opposite in fact.
    That's true!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    most men would like a peice of that. not a real relationship mind you. she definitely thinks shes hotter then she really is. but whatever. yolo I guess. she'll grow up one day. right now shes just raking it in
    Seriously? People find her attractive?

I guess i'm not really a man then...

10+ Year Old Account
    That is what Disney does to innocent young people.

Another case of The Simpsons beeing right:

Dr. Hibbert: Well, only one in two million people has what we call the "evil gene". Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it, and... Freddy Quimby has it.
    Last edited by Tokru; 2013-09-15 at 07:37 PM.