Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    IPS all the way, TN really is inferior.

Hey, thought id ask in old thread rather than creating a new one..

Would the 600w PSU included be enough to power this rig (linked in original ocmment) + external speakers?

If I wanted to Xfire in the future would I have to upgrade it?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Yes the PSU is "okay" and will power your rig with speakers but you would need a replacement if you wanted to SLI GTX 770's.

Good stuff cheers, I specifically mentioned Xfire as the mobo doesn't support SLI.

Either way it would need replacing should this happen, so cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samdalf View Post
    Good stuff cheers, I specifically mentioned Xfire as the mobo doesn't support SLI.

Either way it would need replacing should this happen, so cheers!
    Well you'd had to change from your GTX 770 also, probably change of motherboard (and PSU) would be cheaper

Deleted
    With the computer I built I got some parts from both scan and aria as well as amazon. So far a few months on I have had no reason to have any issues with either companies and all of the parts came delivered in a relatively speedy time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mori123 View Post
    With the computer I built I got some parts from both scan and aria as well as amazon. So far a few months on I have had no reason to have any issues with either companies and all of the parts came delivered in a relatively speedy time.
    Aria's practically infamous for....interesting returns. Otherwise, they're a good, reputable seller.