Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5.4 Trailer = SF vs MK?

Sooo who else watched this and mentally thought...

"HADOKEN!!" with Taran Zhu... or after Garrosh knocks him into the water and he comes back with an uppercut heard in their heads "SHOOORRRRRR YUUUUKEN!!!!!" (I was actually surprised Garrosh didn't burst into flame like targets do when hit by Ken's dragon uppercut).

Course, when Garrosh chains him and pulls him thru the air, couldn't help but mentally hear Scorpion going "GET OVER HERRRRRREEEE!!!"

"Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?"

"ROUND 1... FIGHT!!"

Course there is the perpetual "FATALITY" after Garrosh kills him.

No I did not. Also, Garrosh did not kill him, Taran is only wounded.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

I didn't actually, but I also have no idea where it's from. Also didn't see Taran Zhu being killed, new video?

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    I didn't imagine that, I was more kicking my feet like a 6 year old, sitting on the edge of my chair and giggling, all the while saying, "Oh shit-! He didn't! He DID! OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS COOLER! ERHMAHGERD BEST TRAILER EVER!"

It did kind of look like a Hadoken, I'll give you that though. And now I want to hear Garrosh say, "GET OVER HERE!" I feel he'd do a good Scorpion impression.
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

guilty as charge, I always yell "shouryuuken" and "get over here" during that trailer.

not hadouken though.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Nah, I was too busy nerding all over the place.

No new video. I just consider being impaled on an axe from your chest to your nuts effectively a fatality as there are fatalities in MK like that. I know Garrosh didn't kill him, cuz Garrosh couldn't even kill the frigging prince. He's a puss.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpony View Post
    No new video. I just consider being impaled on an axe from your chest to your nuts effectively a fatality as there are fatalities in MK like that. I know Garrosh didn't kill him, cuz Garrosh couldn't even kill the frigging prince. He's a puss.
    Bouncy racial mate
    also there is almost no actual sharp edge on the area he landed on so yeah he is fine

If he was killed it would have to be all implied, there was no blood, no coughing up blood no giant gaping wound. What it looked like to me was garrosh busted up some ribs and probably caused some internal damage enough to render Zhu combat ineffective. If he died it would have been in that giant sha explosion following the fight but even that is kind of unclear

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    If he was killed it would have to be all implied, there was no blood, no coughing up blood no giant gaping wound. What it looked like to me was garrosh busted up some ribs and probably caused some internal damage enough to render Zhu combat ineffective. If he died it would have been in that giant sha explosion following the fight but even that is kind of unclear
    He survives. The sound files confirm that.
    This is WHO I AM.

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    He survives. The sound files confirm that.
    So do the videos. I hope Taran Zhu is prominent in the next expansion as well. Pandaren need a true leader and Taran Zhu is awesome on many levels. Anyone who thinks he's a mary-sue goody two-shoes clearly didn't pay any attention in the Shado-pan questing areas either.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    So do the videos. I hope Taran Zhu is prominent in the next expansion as well. Pandaren need a true leader and Taran Zhu is awesome on many levels. Anyone who thinks he's a mary-sue goody two-shoes clearly didn't pay any attention in the Shado-pan questing areas either.
    Well to be honest, those are the same people who think Thrall is Metzen's in-game avatar and Mary Sue of the Mary Sues.
    This is WHO I AM.

You forgot Scorpion's "GET OVER HERE!" when Garrosh pulled Taran Zhu with his chain.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/47788-guardian-spirit

He's a Priest remember.
    Romans 1:20

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Well to be honest, those are the same people who think Thrall is Metzen's in-game avatar and Mary Sue of the Mary Sues.
    And they fancy Garrosh a brilliant military genius and the greatest warrior ever. So basically they are on crack and think the sun moves across the sky cause its being dragged by a chariot driven by a god.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.

It was very cheesy indeed. But maybe it appeals to some people. I for one liked a more dramatic turn of events, like Wrathgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Pandaren need a true leader and Taran Zhu is awesome on many levels.
    He technically already is their leader. Every time we've seen him talking to a mayor or a faction leader of any kind they're [I]answering[/QUOTE] to him. He's the head of the local authorities for the entire continent. That includes not just policing but military.

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    I have no idea what a SF and a MK are. Judging from the last lines, maybe it's something referring to Mortal Kombat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I have no idea what a SF and a MK are. Judging from the last lines, maybe it's something referring to Mortal Kombat.
    SF = Street Fighter
    MK = Mortal Kombat
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    SF = Street Fighter
    MK = Mortal Kombat
    Thanks for the clarification!