Thread: Macro help

Macro help

With the way Vigilance works now, I am trying to create a macro for it. Can someone tell me if this is correct

/target (tanks Name)
    /cast Vigilance
    /targetlasttarget

thanks

Deleted
    Code:
    /cast [@focus]Vigilance
    or

Code:
    /cast [@tanksname]Vigilance
    So you won't have to switch your target

I prefer
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover]Vigilance; Vigilance
    though, you might want to use it on several different occassions (ie: strong dot on a teammember) and not only one tank.

I appreciate the help but I do not like mouse over macros. I prefer one to cast directly on the tank I want and then go back to my target before I used Vigliance, prefer a 1 button. Any help would be appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I appreciate the help but I do not like mouse over macros. I prefer one to cast directly on the tank I want and then go back to my target before I used Vigliance, prefer a 1 button. Any help would be appreciate any help.
    I'm pretty sure the 2nd macro he posted is what you want...

Thx for this. could be handy

Thank your everyone’s help. If I use the macro /cast [@tanksname]Vigilance, I just enter the tanks name where it says tanksname, but do I need to enter /targetmylasttarget to go back to my target or will it automatically go back?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    Thank your everyone’s help. If I use the macro /cast [@tanksname]Vigilance, I just enter the tanks name where it says tanksname, but do I need to enter /targetmylasttarget to go back to my target or will it automatically go back?
    With that macro, your "target" never changes. The [@tanksname] (or [@focus] or [@mouseover] or [@targetoftarget]) makes the macro target independently from your "target."