After burning out on GW2 I think about going back to wow pvp, but I have a few questions first:
1. How are Windwalker monks, Ret Paladins and Warriors in (non-rated) battlegrounds? Fun? Viable? How will they be in 5.4? (Those are the only classes that interest me now)
2. Can you still use all the engineering gadgets in normal battlegrounds?
3. Do you have to do arena and/or rated battlegrounds to get good gear for normal battlegrounds? Or can I simply do normal bgs and get good gear at a slower rate? I don't like all the organizational hassle that comes with arena and rgbs.
4. Are heroic dungeon / LFR drops viable for pvp? AFAIK they removed the resilience from PVP gear and gave it to players innately right?
5. How long does it take for a fresh 90 to get some gear for BGs so I don't simply get farmed by higher geared players and have a fighting chance?
Thanks in advance