Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shadowcraft's your best bet, but if I had to guess, I'd say that Renataki's+AoC is your best option.

It is. I ran shadowcraft and also went into SOO with that setup and have gotten awesome results. Vendetta seems to be coming off cooldown everytime I blink!

Not sure but as far as i heard/saw AoC is pretty insane trinket 1st of all 20ses proc=agi proc durring majority of time on pull with vendeta/SBs compared to other trinks with 10secs duration also as far a i heard from our hunter(coined TED) stacks go down damn fast so proc is wasted most of the times.
    Also having SBs on 2 mins is 33% more uptime of heavy combo generation phases and vendeta around 1:10 cd (guildmate rogue has around 50secs when vendeta expires with normal double upgraded but i doubt tooltip is bugged since its imposible its same reduction on flex double upgraded and normal 2/2 on 3min cd lowered to 2:10). Since i got AoC from flex on my hunter SIGH and rapid fire goes down to 2:10.

So personally i think having Vendeta uptime nearly 50% and SBs around 20% is quite better than ~12% passive mastery especially since mastery drops so low due to 2t16 bonus. Correct me if i'm wrong ofc :P

It all depends on the fight. On Patchwerk fights, the CD reduction of AoC for Assassination is slightly (we talk about a 1% difference) less effective than the coupled TED + Haromm.

Anyway, there are a lot of fights in which reduced CDs for a better burst is more valuable, hence AoC true value is measured on field. Also, since i play assa/sub and very likely i'll try sub next reset, AoC is a trinket that won't get replaced for sure.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Don't forget that while AoC might be slightly behind TED and Haromm's in sims, it doesn't take into account the fact that Sprint and Cloak get a reduced CD, which is pretty major. That's also not to mention that I think I remember hearing someone say that ShC was miscalculating the sin 4set bonus and undervaluing it, averaging the mastery out over the fight instead of applying it to the increased damage of Vendetta. To what degree that may be, I don't know, but it's probably enough to make a 1% difference.

hey guys,

i got a question about my trinkets i have Renataki's Soul charm heroic 2/2 and Haromm's Talisman 2/2.
    now i got AoC today from a flex raid shadowcraft says the talisman and AoC (with some boots i got in our normal raid) would be my best shot but i would be losing about 1500-1600 stats (across hit/exp/mastery/crit and haste) so my question to the people who have experience with the AoC is; is the reduced cd on vendetta/SB/CoS going to be worth the lost stats?

again i'm just asking for some for some personal experiences with AoC
    thanks in advance

Unless you fail to take advantage of the reduced cooldowns, it's a DPS increase with an added factor of increased utility (CloS and Sprint more often). What's not to like?
    Im still waiting to get one now, but on PTR it was pure sex to have it.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Im still waiting to get one now, but on PTR it was pure sex to have it.
    Upgraded it to 561, holy hell 42 seconds Shadow Dance is sexy.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Im actually saving all my coins for celestials (i'd be pissed if i got a second pair of pants - is that possible?) and Sha in any difficulty i can get at.

I think AoC s THAT good. And an interesting effect on top.
    Last edited by ymirsson; 2013-10-03 at 09:03 AM.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Haromm's talisman looks very weak, the multistrike only did 3% of my damage and proc was up 15% on nazgrim. I have the flex version, I might just go back to juju

Heroic Haromm's multistrike is doing about 6% for our other rogue and the proc is VERY strong. It's basically a second legendary cloak on any patchwerk fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Heroic Haromm's multistrike is doing about 6% for our other rogue and the proc is VERY strong. It's basically a second legendary cloak on any patchwerk fight.
    I using a twice upgraded Haromm's and I'm seeing it's proc doing around the same amount of damage as the legendary cloak proc at the moment so it's a very solid option. I'd probably run it and AoC for sub atm if I can get an AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Upgraded it to 561, holy hell 42 seconds Shadow Dance is sexy.
    My 2/2 flex trinket brings AR/SB down to ~45 seconds. A 2/2 heroic warforged would take them down to around 30 seconds.

One thing is sure, whatever the increase in damage might be, the design of the SoO trinkets is satisfying. Too bad the is no amp trinket for us.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a quick question;
    Can it really be that Haromm's is better than TED for Combat Rogues? I mean, wouldn't TED being better with a reforge and the proc, rather than Haromm's?

Thanks in advance!

- Mibzo.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

-Edited-

Sorry, didn't know that those kind of questions aren't allowed to be posted here.
    I'll just delete what I've written.
    Last edited by Menphis; 2013-10-09 at 01:30 AM.

Well, you could try plugging your gear into Shadowcraft (shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com).

Or ask everytime an upgrade is in your bags.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post "I have X, what to do" questions in this thread. If, for some reason, Shadowcraft can't answer your questions, please start a new thread, which won't cause more clutter around the discussion.

Yes, multi-strike is not incredibly weak, and can compete with passive stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    Yes, multi-strike is not incredibly weak, and can compete with passive stats.
    Thanks for the answer!

- Mibzo
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Shomari View Post
    I using a twice upgraded Haromm's and I'm seeing it's proc doing around the same amount of damage as the legendary cloak proc at the moment so it's a very solid option. I'd probably run it and AoC for sub atm if I can get an AoC.
    We got 4 off of coins alone this week, thank god. I finally went over to playing Combat and it's just so much more fun than Sin. Equal single target damage (if not higher) on every single fight, with better on-demand damage and significantly better cleave, as there's not really any fights in SoO where there's enough adds that Sin AoE outweighs Combat AoE.

Still using Renataki's as my second, mostly for the expertise or it would be Juju. Hoping to get a Haromm's sometime soon.