Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    So to put the question another way to the guys who have cleared all of normal, assuming you have AoC, is there a WRONG choice between combat or assassination? It seems more like it depends on what your guild needs. Or to put it another way, should you play what you have the better weapons for, again, assuming AoC?

Unless I find Assassination mandatory to push some bosses over, I'm going to gun for Subtlety!

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    So to put the question another way to the guys who have cleared all of normal, assuming you have AoC, is there a WRONG choice between combat or assassination? It seems more like it depends on what your guild needs. Or to put it another way, should you play what you have the better weapons for, again, assuming AoC?
    Norushen, Nazgrim, Dark Shamans, Galakras, Thok and Garrosh are all bosses that benefit a great deal from having a strong execute.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Due to KS's usual faulty mechanism where you either die while using it or have to wait for a certain boss ability to use it without dying (or due to some other gimmicky boss thingie), I'd say assa is a much safer choice.