DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING
(stealing most of this from Krayzy)
The game alternates between Day and Night Phases. Day Phases will typically be 48 hours long though they may be shorter if a lynch happens prior to that. There is NO talking in the game thread once Night Phase starts. Night Phase will last between 24 to 36 hours (this will be decided by the mods based on when night is started).
Day Phase: This is when you openly speak in the thread and discuss your thoughts and beliefs on other players in the game. The objective of the Day Phase is to lynch one player who you believe is in opposition to your win condition. A lynch will happen when a majority of votes is placed on any one player. If time runs out on day phase then the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is more than 1 person tied with the most votes then the player who reached the most votes first will be lynched.
To vote on someone for a lynch simply follow these instructions:
On its own separate line and in BOLD type out:
Vote: Player Name
If you want to change your vote then you just have to simply vote for someone else (To help me out I wouldn't mind if you used Unvote Vote: Player Y , but unvoting is not required.
If you do not have a vote on anyone (including yourself) at deadline, you will lose your voting privilege the following day. This only matters when we hit the deadline. You will be notified in a PM whether or not you can use your vote. In the instance that you do lose your vote, you will not be penalized a second day for not putting a placeholder vote.
Night Phase: This is when you get in your night actions. Your night actions will be submitted to me through a Quick Topic thread I will setup for you. If you do not get your night action in during the set time frame then you forfeit your action for that night. Precedence of roles generally goes: Roleblock related (e.g. Jailkeeper) > Crazy Effect Related (e.g. Busdriver) > Protection Related > Kill Related > Investigation Related.
1. Don't quote or screenshots your role (feel free to briefly summarize it in your own words, however). I will modkill anyone if I feel they crossed the line.
2. Don't speak to anyone else that is playing this game outside of your assigned threads (game thread and quick topic thread). This also means don't speak to other players through people who aren't playing and don't speak to other players about the game in person. If you break these rules you will most likely be modkilled. Since this can't be tracked by the mods we are working on an honor system. This is just a game that is supposed to be fun, so please don't ruin that fun for others. If you do slip up and talk about the game with someone else please inform me ASAP with exactly what was said. If I feel it will have an impact on the game you will be modkilled. I may also choose to be lenient if it was an honest slip that doesn't end up giving away too much.
3. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.
4. Don't break the forum rules.
1. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
2. Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
3. Deleting posts is forbidden.
Pistolpink, Vanilla Townie
Wake, Vanilla Townie
Krayzy, Town Vigilante/New Guy
Arlee, Vanilla Townie
Dyra, Mafia Goon
Porovan, Mafia Goon
Keleb, Vanilla Townie
Xanjori, Vanilla Townie
Blood Fox, Traitor
Robozerim, Vanilla Townie
Listo, Vanilla Townie
Anakso, Mafia Goon
Arialla, Mafia Goon
Elypop, Vanilla Townie
IT IS NOW NIGHT
Night deadline will be Saturday Aug 24th, 6 PM UTC