Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    On the subject though we did this fight last night and my tranq DID hit the blobs. It only hits the ones that are fairly close though but it did work for me.
    Do you happen to have a log of it? or a recount screenshot showing the healing done to corrupted; because we are not seeing that behavior at all in our runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Do you happen to have a log of it? or a recount screenshot showing the healing done to corrupted; because we are not seeing that behavior at all in our runs.
    I believe there is a log from my RL but I'm not certain. And no screenshot but I saw the numbers popping above the blobs but as I said it was a small area. Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed like it was healing them. Looking at the picture below which hopefully will turn out correctly (B being blob, M being me) it hit the two right blobs and that was it.

B-----B--B
    -----M

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...v/spell/44203/

If you look at the bottom you'll see the below. So it only hit 3 times which is pretty crappy but it still did hit.
    Actor Totals Hits Crits Ticks
    Contaminated Puddle 0 0.0 % 1 45187.0 0 100.0 % 2 90373.0 0 100.0 % 3 12817.0 0 100.0 %

I'm terrible at reading WoL and thankful I managed to stumble across that but what is odd is at that time I was virtually alone on that side of the room. So the fact it only hit 3 times is what is odd to me.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-09-12 at 02:17 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I'm terrible at reading WoL and thankful I managed to stumble across that but what is odd is at that time I was virtually alone on that side of the room. So the fact it only hit 3 times is what is odd to me.
    Awesome, thanks for the log.

However those 3 hits (and subsequent 3 hot ticks) all did 0 effective healing. They were all listed as 100% overheal. Which means tranq really didn't heal them at all. It probably only targeted the Corrupted just as they hit 100% health and were turning into Purified.

Still looks like raid CD's/smart heals will not work to actually heal the corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the log.

However those 3 hits (and subsequent 3 hot ticks) all did 0 effective healing. They were all listed as 100% overheal. Which means tranq really didn't heal them at all. It probably only targeted the Corrupted just as they hit 100% health and were turning into Purified.

Still looks like raid CD's/smart heals will not work to actually heal the corrupted.
    I saw that as well but when I cast they were about halfway towards the boss. I didn't cast it right away, I do know that. There were only a few of us left alive and the boss was almost dead so I figured I'd tranq to see if it'd work to heal the 5 adds rushing towards the boss. Like I said, I saw it pop above them like they'd been healed but you are right about the 0 so I'm not sure.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Swiftmend, Nature's Swiftness (+HW) and then Regrowth spam seemed enough to easily handle everything within range. The key seemed to be to land something on them fast to slow them down, as Rejuvenation alone won't deliver enough healing before they reach the boss. Probably a good fight to dust off Glyph of Regrowth if you're not using it already.

Treants, Wild Growth, Efflorescence and Ysera's Gift all did nothing. They did target slimes on occasion, but only ones already at full health according to logs. Zero effective healing done.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Yeah we just did this fight, it was pretty simple. The main thing you want to do is to not try and focus on too many adds at once or you will be overwhelmed with the GCD and them racing to the boss, the max I could effectively get to and heal was 2. One suggestion, if you go cat form to try and get to them quicker, make sure you have a way to cast your heal once you get there as again the GCD catches you if you have to manually drop cat form into caster form rather than breaking form with a healing spell. I didn't do this and it caught me off guard a couple times.

Watch where the puddles are going to land - we ended up 3 healing this fight because of how spread out the DPS and tanks need to be. Enabling friendly nameplates did sort of help, but not much, and I ended up turning them off when we did this on normal. The main thing you want to do is grab 1 or 2 and heal them to full with the NS and Regrowth (Glyphed) as quick as you can. As someone else mentioned, towards the end Incarnation may be better for this fight as you will have more adds to heal. Keep in mind though they only have 295k HP - 1 RG/SM is enough to get them to 50% (to slow them) so you can focus on the 2nd one.

This is a log and a video of me on this fight. You can see what spells were the most effective on them and which weren't (this was with a Holy Priest and Shaman), WM was extremely effective but I only caught one at the tail end of the fight because I didn't think the AOE heal was actually going to heal them. The rest of my AOE heals were overheals or didn't effect them. Someone apparently used a Windwool bandage on one of them, so if you get low on mana, there is always that . In all this fight was very easy to heal once we figured out healing/DPS positions (as you can see I am only in range of 1 tank and 1 DPS most of the time).

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/g03fu...f5/details/57/