Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    According to that website my server has killed it once.

I logged on to check this patch out and it looks like I wont be getting a kill at all unless I get ultra lucky queuing for Desolation (lol JK queue sniped by people just "joining")

Ugh. Do I have to play at like 1AM or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    According to that website my server has killed it once.

I logged on to check this patch out and it looks like I wont be getting a kill at all unless I get ultra lucky queuing for Desolation (lol JK queue sniped by people just "joining")

Ugh. Do I have to play at like 1AM or something?
    You'll never get in on desolation. Deso basically ports everyone to a certain OF or guests to a low pop server to get kills
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You'll never get in on desolation. Deso basically ports everyone to a certain OF or guests to a low pop server to get kills
    So basically, don't even bother logging in until this patch is over. Considering the 3 times I've logged on for it so far he's barely getting down 10% OR I end up just bouncing around different overflows it all seems like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So basically, don't even bother logging in until this patch is over. Considering the 3 times I've logged on for it so far he's barely getting down 10% OR I end up just bouncing around different overflows it all seems like a waste of time.
    Teq isn't reverting after this patch is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tequatl Terror Squad on how to organize and complete a Tequatl kill (actual fight starts at 5:10)

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I wish there was TTS version of the guild or a similar one on EU region. These guys seem awesome. Even on Desolation, there aren't guilds compared to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I wish there was TTS version of the guild or a similar one on EU region. These guys seem awesome. Even on Desolation, there aren't guilds compared to this one.
    Apparently there is. It's called TKS or TXS. Check out this Reddit thread for a bit more info.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-10-18 at 07:16 PM.