5.4 Patch Notes- Daggers only

So I saw this change and don't have a beef with it at all really. I love playing assasination and will be sticking with it.

"•Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)"

What pisses me off is this: They obviously have the technology to prevent us from taking other weapons, so why the heck aren't they preventing other classes /specs from taking our daggers? I had a Warrior (+500 iLvl) role need and win the dagger that (finally after my 5th run) dropped off Koegler when I was gearing up my new level 90 rogue last week. Why isn't this already in place? I doubt there is a single respectable Warrior out there who is going to be running around sporting a dagger.

They need to just switch all dungeons to personal loot only much like LFR does, less loot drama this way and people can enjoy the instance.

Deleted
    I think this only applies if you manually set your loot preference to "Assassination".
    So you can still play assassination and allow the game to roll swords or whatever for you if you like, you just need to set your loot preference accordingly.

I agree with Dextar, remove all the potential loot drama and let us focus on the instance. Especially so when you finally do see that item drop and feel rewarded for running the same thing over and over, you don't have it taken away by some greedy bastard the rolls need and leaves group without saying a word. I KNOW that they will never use the item beyond selling it to a vendor. Seriously I would have given them 100g for it rather than the 10g they got from the vendor...

It is only for personal loot, a warrior still can roll need on daggers that drop.

And it isn't a real change, it is just a bugfix, it is in place since april (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8953693/#april2), but worked only in ToT, so it didn't work for the 5.0/1 instances (who cared anyway), but it also didn't work for heroic scenarios.

This was fixed with 5.4.