Deleted

what are good brands of keyboards to use with wow

i dnt wanna spend alot of money as i dnt have alot but i want to replace my steelseries z board

I really like the Logitech G series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Corsair for a few months now, really like it. I suppose it's not really a cheap option though...

Deleted
    I use a simple Logitech keyboard, which is more than fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard nothing but good things for Corsair and Logitech

Razer on the other hand... I have not personally got to test a Razer product, but the mountain of terrible reviews has kept me away, even from the giveaways.

I'd advice to really go to a store that has try me models out and feel what works best for you. Currently usking a Logitech K310, which is nice, but far from the best for gaming. Keep things in mind like the ability to turn off the windows key.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

If you want a reasonable programable keyboard go for a microsoft sidewinder... If you want a really nice one, go for a razor blackwidow.. I own both, both are good for the money. I replaced my aging G15rev1 with a blackwidow and I'm very happy with it.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    If you want a reasonable programable keyboard go for a microsoft sidewinder... If you want a really nice one, go for a razor blackwidow.. I own both, both are good for the money. I replaced my aging G15rev1 with a blackwidow and I'm very happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Razer on the other hand... I have not personally got to test a Razer product, but the mountain of terrible reviews has kept me away, even from the giveaways.
    I'm with Bremmon in using a Blackwidow and I love it. While KBWarriors is right that there are some bad reviews, you'll find that for every product. Also keep in mind that people normally don't go online to say "omg everything is perfect I love it!" normally it's more like "omg this thing sucks! I broke a key already!" or something. The nice thing (though it's something you have to be careful about when talking about products) Razer is they do update their products to fix those problems, add new features, etc. Which is the norm of course. But they tend to keep the same product names. So my Blackwidow (2013 Ultimate) may be totally different than Bremmon's or someone else who has an "older" Blackwidow.

That all said, the Blackwidow (as a mech keyboard) definitely isn't on the cheap side. Even the basic model has a MSRP of 100 bucks. Unless you go with the "Tournament Edition" which then you lose the dedicated macro keys, which I think are some of the best reasons to own a gaming keyboard. Though it's also nice to be able to re-assign any key to anything you want... though makes it hard to type if your g is now some weird macro rofl.

I have bad experience with razor keyboard, some letters just stoped working eventually I had to replug keyboard for them to work. And lots of issues with razor mouse, when middle buttom stopped working and right buttom always double click.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently using my microsoft sidewinder x4 and it's awesome <3

Sidewinder X4 is more then enough, it's relatively cheap and has some additional features like macros, If you want to invest more bucks go for Logitech and Corsair.

Don't touch Razer thou, i made a few bad experiences with their keyboards and mices.
    Last edited by Gungrir; 2013-09-10 at 05:07 PM.

I have owned Razer products for years and years and never had a single issue with any of them.. As a matter of fact a week ago my baracuda headset finally gave out after 2yrs. I replaced it with a razer blackshark headset and I love it.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Deleted
    i like the saitek keyboards for gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft sidewinder is pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything

I love my Razer Blackwidow. I've never had any problem with it, the keys are perfect for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all pretty good, but really a big fan of the Logitech G series - actually picking a new one up this week...just need to figure out which one.

Deleted
    I still use my Logitech G150 its great for macro's and you get a extra bar for your wrist to rest on. but you can remove it if you don't like it

I've been using an old Microsoft Sidewinder for the past four years and while it's not the best out there, it's been pretty solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    After years of playing WoW with my Logitech G11 keyboard is still like it. Badly enough these keyboards aren't cheap, but they are decent and strong. Perfect gamering gear if you ask me. Especially because of the re-programmable keys on the side.

Here are the newest versions of these keyboards:
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-keyboards

Using an old logitech g15, that i've had for ages now. I really treat it badly, but it last well, and have a lot of extrakeys(which i'm not currently using, but have before)
    Very happy about that keyboard. Only annoying thing is that the plastic isn't colered all the way through, so it's white now, where i've rubbed the paint off. But considered that keyboard is 7-8 years now, i'm not too fuzzed.

The two things that made me fall in love with it back in the time, was the button to disable windowskey, whenever i wanted, and the sound-control with a rolling key for volumen.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away