Puppeteer came out today in the US (and tomorrow in Europe, if anybody is wondering)! I am definitely planning on grabbing this one. I love platformers, and the art style for this game is really cool. It's got a lot of charm to it, so I think that I'm going to enjoy it a lot. Anybody else hear of this game? If not, check it out! Puppeteer is: a side-scrolling platformer in which players control a boy named Kutaro, who has been turned into a puppet and had his head torn off. Throughout the game, Kutaro is able to find various types of head to substitute for his own, each with their own unique abilities, such as throwing bombs. Kutaro is armed with a pair of magical scissors named Calibrus. As well as serving as his main weapon, Kutaro can use the scissors to cut through and move along anything made out of paper or fabric, including effects such as bubbles and smoke that are made out of paper. The right analogue stick can be used to control Ying Yang, a ghostly cat who can examine foreign objects and find new heads for Kutaro.

There should be a demo on the PSN Store if anybody wants to try it out. This game plus Rayman Legends and Guacamelee are making this a great year for platformers!