Thread: Macro help

Macro help

I was hoping to enlist the help of the warrior community with a macro that I'd like to try out. I've never been too savvy with the language in macros. What I wanted, was a macro that would cast Heroic Strike normally, but Execute instead when the target is at 20% health. Don't know if this possible or not, but it is, thank you in advance for the help.

Deleted
    You could because Heroic Strike is not on gcd BUT there is a little problem. Whenever you cast Execute it will also cast Heroic Strike which costs rage too, rage which is much better spent on more Executes and you will actually lower your damage during this phase.

Here is a tip (cause I'm so bored right now). Use modifiers. These are basically macros that look like this

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] heroic strike
    /cast [mod:shift] execute
    /cast [mod:ctrl] whatever

This macro will cast heroic strike by default. If you press the macro while holding Shift it will cast execute. If you pess while holding Ctrl will cast...whatever you put there.

You can bind this macro to your mouse wheel for really easy access. You can bind a macro to the mousewheel up and another to the mouse wheel down function, thus you can use simple combos with not only the mouswheel itself but also shift/ctrl+mouse wheel functions. Also you can bind the wheel push function as well, and add shift and ctrl functions. Thus the mouse wheel alone allows you access to no less than 9 abilities (default,shift,ctrl + UP. default,shift,ctrl + DOWN. default, shift, ctrl + PUSH).

If you got a decent gaming mouse, and I don't see why you wouldn't have a mouse with at least 2 more buttons on its side, you can also add modifiers to these buttons as well, gaining 6 more abilities this way.
    Last edited by mmoc2f5249e93c; 2013-09-10 at 06:35 PM.