Thread: Stats

Stats

So, going into SoO, what should be the stat priority, i keep hearing mixed opinions on cirt>haste or haste>crit. My Ilvl is 537 with meta, 4pc and renatikis and bad juju, however I know that rppm is not affected by haste anymore, so should I be changing my reforge and gems favoring crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman12 View Post
    however I know that rppm is not affected by haste anymore
    It is and it isn't. Items that double dipped from haste like Renataki and Bad Juju no longer scale with haste. The legendary meta gem and the legendary cloak will still scale with haste because they don't double dip from haste (haste only increases the proc chance, but not damage, while with agility, you do more damage because with more haste, you get more attacks in, thus double dipping).

Regarding stats. There are a lot of fights with adds, so SV would be a good spec for those. SV stat priority is crit>haste>mastery, while for BM it's more around haste>=crit>mastery (varies based on your gear).

So, since for BM crit and haste are so close, it would be better to go for crit since there will be fights where SV is just the better spec.
    Last edited by Noctifer616; 2013-09-10 at 06:33 PM.

Literally one line down from your thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Stat-Priority

Seven pages of discussion and counting.