1. #2001
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Twitch.TV/Fragnance
    Posts
    68
    Klaxxi fucking mess

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Klaxxi fucking mess

    Method just downed klaxxi and are 13/14 H =)

  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    *grabs heart* dafuq!?

    and then people complained about us servers coming up early. where are your complains now!? hue hue hue hue
    That's because people don't understand how the reset works with the time difference and whatnot. It may *seem* like EU is getting more time because their reset hasn't happened yet, but they also started later than US. It all evens out.

  4. #2004
    why are we having this debate over and over, a kill is a kill no ifs ands buts
    Paragon killed H Lichking shall we call it west first? Method killed Sha of fear also being west first only???
    ppl who denying CN 10H kalaxxi kill just keep ignoring the fact that EU/US start the race 2 days earlier than asia, how can u claim world first if u start running 10 min earlier in a 10000m race.
    world first belongs to the first team kill the boss, no matter they are having couple of days update advantage or they are able to use 25H upgrade gear.

  5. #2005
    Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard

  6. #2006
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    That's because people don't understand how the reset works with the time difference and whatnot. It may *seem* like EU is getting more time because their reset hasn't happened yet, but they also started later than US. It all evens out.
    yeah I hear you on that us gets in frist BUT eu gets the same time at the end of the week. honestly im surprised they killed it in a few hours. figured it would last the week but oh well que sera, sera

    being 1 boss behind is getting stomped? ¯\(o_o)/¯
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  7. #2007
    Mechagnome Ailyara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    why are we having this debate over and over, a kill is a kill no ifs ands buts
    Paragon killed H Lichking shall we call it west first? Method killed Sha of fear also being west first only???
    ppl who denying CN 10H kalaxxi kill just keep ignoring the fact that EU/US start the race 2 days earlier than asia, how can u claim world first if u start running 10 min earlier in a 10000m race.
    world first belongs to the first team kill the boss, no matter they are having couple of days update advantage or they are able to use 25H upgrade gear.
    Fine, if they killed it without using any of the unobtainable by anyone else +8 ilvl gear from a 25 man lockout, they can claim world first.

  8. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    why are we having this debate over and over, a kill is a kill no ifs ands buts
    Paragon killed H Lichking shall we call it west first? Method killed Sha of fear also being west first only???
    ppl who denying CN 10H kalaxxi kill just keep ignoring the fact that EU/US start the race 2 days earlier than asia, how can u claim world first if u start running 10 min earlier in a 10000m race.
    world first belongs to the first team kill the boss, no matter they are having couple of days update advantage or they are able to use 25H upgrade gear.
    No one cared about 10M kills during wotlk, why would anyone care about asia 10M kills ?

  9. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Fine, if they killed it without using any of the unobtainable by anyone else +8 ilvl gear from a 25 man lockout, they can claim world first.
    if method wait for 2 days before they zone in soo and start the race together with asia players they can calim world first

  10. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    yeah I hear you on that us gets in frist BUT eu gets the same time at the end of the week. honestly im surprised they killed it in a few hours. figured it would last the week but oh well que sera, sera
    The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    if method wait for 2 days before they zone in soo and start the race together with asia players they can calim world first
    It's one day, Method are an EU guild. And no, that wouldn't be comparable because of Asia having separate lockouts on 10 and 25 having more gear anyways.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

    i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

  11. #2011
    Mechagnome Ailyara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    528
    Pretty sure if you gave method access to the +8 gear and dual lockouts they would have made up for the 48 hour penalty.

  12. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    if method wait for 2 days before they zone in soo and start the race together with asia players they can calim world first
    Try to understand that Asia isn't part of the world first race.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  13. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilae View Post
    I cant imagine how Riggnaros is raging now :-D
    He's usually very congratulatory every time Method beats them.

    https://twitter.com/riggnaros/status/381885048674201600 after Seigecrafter kill.

  14. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard
    Why would you say that? I like method, but BL is doing great too.

  15. #2015

  16. #2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's one day, Method are an EU guild. And no, that wouldn't be comparable because of Asia having separate lockouts on 10 and 25 having more gear anyways.
    its been 8 days update delay for ...i dont know...four five years maybe? not a single person says its unfair for asia guilds
    now all the sudden asia having some sort of advantage US/EU players just cant live with the truth
    imagin method falling 8 days behind, they would be still farming normal SOO by now, is that fair?
    stop being childish dude, i know it feels bad but since the decision is made by blz nothing we can do now

  17. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard
    2nd place sure is a stomp.

  18. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard
    Actually BL should catch up pretty soon, by now they must be clearing SoO quite fast and with all the new gear it should be much easier to grab a fast kill on Paragons and move on to Garrosh.

    Not to undermine the achievement of Method of being the only guild to have make it to 13/14 on the first reset.

  19. #2019
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,161
    [QUOTE=Fluorescent0;22542936]The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

    - - - Updated - - -

    So while us is already reset, method is still on their previous week lock out =more time to work on and kill a boss you dont consider that something that worked in their favor !?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  20. #2020
    Mechagnome Ailyara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    its been 8 days update delay for ...i dont know...four five years maybe? not a single person says its unfair for asia guilds
    now all the sudden asia having some sort of advantage US/EU players just cant live with the truth
    imagin method falling 8 days behind, they would be still farming normal SOO by now, is that fair?
    stop being childish dude, i know it feels bad but since the decision is made by blz nothing we can do now
    Thats not exactly true, the rules have always been different be it by lockout times item design or what have you, so they've always been separate. No disrespect to the Asian guilds but they aren't playing by the same rules, so there's no real "world first" competition between the two arenas. Grats on your world first Chinese rules kill. I'm sure you're all fine players better than most in the world. However you're not playing the same game so its impossible to compare the difficulty to people playing by EU/US rules.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •