I hope the heroics will be like normal, first 4 are pretty easy and then after that difficulty climbs sharply. If so, this could be a pretty interesting race that we may get a few weeks out of. I hope Heroic Garrosh holds out like Heroic LK.
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.
    My currently predicted WoD release date, June 17th, 2014. (Prediction set December 20th, 2013) < Sadly going to be way off, obviously, sad panda.

New prediction is 'Not Soon Enough' TM.

While we wait for the 4th HC kill lets all be disturbed courtesy of @Bashiok

… #racetoworldfirst

Live updates at:

www.flaskup.com
    @flaskupwow
    Hexluther - Restoration Shaman
    The Inner Circle @ The Maelstrom

It seems that Norushen is zergeable.
    Duality got to 5% , and Blood Legion glory achievement with the kill says all.

Bl 4/14 hc
    /char
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Paragon on EU - Lighnings blade right?

i went with that one because the ones on EU thrall and Illidian don't even have kills
    Dude when HC ar goin to be up on EU servers they can still kill all thous boses faster then the US guilds .World first countdown starts when the server ar up not when US servers ar up you know that thing with diferent time on earth

Duality streaming Heroic Progression on twitch right now. Killars. Cant make links, so, put 2 and 2 together

- - - Updated - - -

Koilie is also streaming. Killars stream is experiencing issues atm

Nightmare Asylum 2/14 10H

Looks like Killars from Duality is getting DDOS'd. could be bad for their progression

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Dude when HC ar goin to be up on EU servers they can still kill all thous boses faster then the US guilds .World first countdown starts when the server ar up not when US servers ar up you know that thing with diferent time on earth
    it depends on how easy the bosses are i suppose if BL is to far ahead of Paragon i doubt they will be able to overcome the difference
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    it depends on how easy the bosses are i suppose if BL is to far ahead of Paragon i doubt they will be able to overcome the difference
    With Paragon being 10man, I doubt they even care about Blood Legion. Another troll post?
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    With Paragon being 10man, I doubt they even care about Blood Legion. Another troll post?
    WF is WF 10 or 25 man doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    if i am a troll for not sucking Paragons dick, then by god i am a troll....
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Damn, Blood Legion's on fire right now. Wonder if Method will be able to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    WF is WF 10 or 25 man doesnt matter.
    Oh seriously? Even wowprogress finally split these two.
    if i am a troll for not sucking Paragons dick, then by god i am a troll....
    lol. What are you even on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Oh seriously? Even wowprogress finally split these two.

lol. What are you even on about?
    Its STILL world first. There is also a WF 25 man and a WF 10 man BUT there is a overall winner too and that belongs to who ever kills Garosh on heroic first.

sanitas will get world first this tier ez

Bl 5/14 hc
    /char
    [/URL]

Bosses are dying way faster than I thought