Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys. I went to my research lab, accessed the quantum super computer, and routed a satellite to remap the cross section of the circumference of the Earth. Apparently Asia is part of the world.

Since they're part of the world I guess it wouldn't even matter if their 10m was tuned for 6 people. World first is world first. Because they were first. And they're also part of the world.
    Correct they technically killed Garrosh HC world first, however the most difficult version of Garrosh is still up for grabs.
    Congratz Asia from US !!! You beat the West to it again just like Dargon Soil.
    It is not like Dragon Soul. While in DS the two regions were still pretty comparable (Asia had a few more legendaries); now it's a completely different difficulty setting.

Man you really need to stop crying your looking very sad now.
    He isn't. he's providing well thought out arguments while you are not.
    Last edited by Karlzone; 2013-09-29 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Are you blind or have you not been following the last 50 pages?
    Nope, I just skipped over anyone who claims Asia is not apart of the world because it makes me lose my faith in humanity.

/sigh

It can't be a World First without the whole world involved, I'm actually surprised people aren't complaining about it being a 10 man kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Correct they technically killed Garrosh HC world first, however the most difficult version of Garrosh is still up for grabs.

It is not like Dragon Soul. While in DS the two regions were still pretty comparable (Asia had a few more legendaries); now it's a completely different difficulty setting.

He isn't. he's providing well thought out arguments while you are not.
    May I ask what region you are from ? US or EU ??

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    It can't be a World First without the whole world involved, I'm actually surprised people aren't complaining that it was a 10 man kill.
    ^

We may as well kill the world first title so long as the Asian region is playing a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Nope, I just skipped over anyone who claims Asia is not apart of the world because it makes me lose my faith in humanity.

/sigh
    For the last time, I am not saying Asia is not apart of the world, obviously they are, HOWEVER they are playing by different rules and this is the difference between leagues all around the world.

Congratulations to Method, being so far ahead of all competition at this stage. It's likely we'll see a kill quite soon i guess.
    As for the Asian guild killing Garrosh 10H, who cares? The facts about Asian vs World has been pointed out hundreds of times already in this very thread, why do people still care / congratulate them, lol?
    If you want to find out whether or not they world first is "reasonable" - wait till Paragon kills Garrosh off on 10man and notice their average ilvl. If it's higher than the Asian guild, sure, it's a decent first kill. However, my bets would point in the opposing direction.. So many incompetent people on these forums..
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

So how's the educational system in Australia?

Contribute constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 09:06 PM.

^

We may as well kill the world first title so long as the Asian region is playing a different game.
    its only the most reasonable way to work things out.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

^

Or you could just accept that Asians got the world first and stick to caring who gets the EU/US first?

^

So this whole expansion no one complained about Asia until they actually got the World First??
    I pray your not from EU, please tell me im wrong & I will be able to keep some sanity.

In Australia we learn about Asia in Grade 4.

Actually that's the issue, if their 10 man was tuned for 6 people, and everywhere else in the world was tuned for 10, they're not playing by the same rules ergo they're not in the same race.

World first is based on the majority of competing guilds racing on equal grounds. If they are not competing on equal grounds then it's not a race, it's a joke.
    I was being really sarcastic in that post lol.
    If you think there's an 'e' in "ridiculous" or an 'a' in "definitely" I probably won't read the rest of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    World first is a world first.
    Its not a world first if you only count EU / NA
    Well only NA/EU play the same game so yeah only they count for the race. Asia has there own game and therefore there own completely separate race.

Or you could just accept that Asians got the world first and stick to caring who gets the EU/US first?
    Because it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    So how's the educational system in Australia?
    It's great, your inability to pickup and understand what I am saying makes me question yours.

Rules? What rules were broken? Why are you even talking about rules? No one broke any rules.
    I'm genuinely curios to know your age and level of education...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Considering the fact that the Asian Garrosh 25 hc has more health and does more damage, how can you determine which is harder? Also: Asian 10 hc is the same as EU/US 10 hc, what if it turns out to be one of those fights that's harder on 10 man? Anyway, I know about the 25 hc gear with higher ilvl in Asia, my point is you have no idea which is the hardest incarnation, just that our guilds don't have the gearing opportunities Asia has.

Hey guys, don't argue with trolls. They won't listen to reason. They won't pay attention to facts.
    Asia has been playing under very different circumstances. If you see anyone mixing US/EU race with Asia's own race, have no doubt: it's a troll.

I agree, World first race is OVER!!! gratz to all that competed
    Who will win the first teir of the new expansion i wonder ?

80 pages of a retarded discussion regarding if Asians count for the race or not. Some people say yay, others say nay. Do you really think you're gonna convince the others that you're right? Yeah, call when that happens.

You all have your opinion, like I have mine, for example, I believe that the Asians don't count for the race because they are playing the game with totally different rules from the western ones and it's not some random guy from a forum on the internet that will change my mind about that.

Now, I want this thread to provide me information about the western kills, who got what when and people discussing strats that might or not be legit, and I don't want to read 10 pages every couple of hours to search for the information that I'm looking after among the all the trolls trying to flamebait people by saying the asia 10m kill was the world first, because, let's be honest, it's what most of the people saying that are trying to do. So, you all that think the 10m hc garrosh kill was the world first, the race is over for you, isn't it? Be kind enough to fuck off from the thread so the people like me who are really looking for relevant information don't have to read your moronic discussion, please.

It's great, your inability to pickup and understand what I am saying makes me question yours.
    Well, guess you never learn maths or debating as proven in a few of your previous posts. Disregarding anything you don't agree with? Insulting anybody who has a different opinion than you have? Stating everything as a fact? There's a lot to improve then...

The guilds name, once translated is 'Apocalypse.' So I guess that puts a face on Asia. Grats to them though, first live server heroic kill of Garrosh!

Because it's not the same.
    I'm sorry you live on a universe where world means only EU/US? Doesn't matter that they had a few advantages. A world first means the first in the world. WORLD not US/EU.... WORLD.

What is so hard about this?