Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    To be fair. We need to distinguish between Asia and West due the different system both zones have. They might have gotten a world first, but to be fair, it's kind of a sleezed worldfirst since they have higher itemlevel than what you can possibly get on West, ergo, you cannot really compare the two.

They have gotten East First, West first still has to come.
    And that's really the whole point - the West's is the only true challenge, the east's is like being happy about getting world first LFR garrosh kill.

Stop the EU/US vs Asian stuff
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 10:03 PM.

It's over boss died first time ever in the world! Waiting on world 2nd from method now

Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 10:03 PM.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Riggnaros: BL WORLD FIRST GARROSH INC!
    Method: FU! Method world first!
    Paragon: you guys are silly
    STARS: I can't hear you over the sound of world first [Heroic: Garrosh] "achievement earned" sound
    An unknown Chinese guild: sup guys how you doin'
    Ensidia: someone just did Madness of Deathwind heroic? gratz!
    What did you expect? Any hardcore Asian guild that decides to farm 25man but focus on getting the kills for 10man will eventually get World's first. It's just that much easier.

What result do you get when you search "Lich King heroic world first" on Youtube? The 25man kill. Not the 10man kill. Because the 10man heroic kill back then in Wotlk had the same meaning as the normal kill, a way to check out tactics and content before dealing with the real deal.

If you want to go into details I am sure that Blizzard testers had already killed Garrosh heroic while testing the boss fights before the patch was even released.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    If you want to go into details I am sure that Blizzard testers had already killed Garrosh heroic while testing the boss fights before the patch was even released.
    I hope they didn't do like Sinestra and Ra-den then

Exploration machinimas : The Abyssal Maw, and Over the Mists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'll buy every single person in this thread dinner if it's not Azshara next.

I am sure they test to make sure certain abilities work and that his death animation works, but I don't think Blizzard is paying people to test the heroic content to make sure it can be killed. From what I heard I thought Heroic Ragnaros, from Blizzards view, was unkillable and was nearing to receive nerfs when a group found a way to kill it. Also, wasn't yogg-0 the same deal? Mathematically impossible or something? Correct me if I am wrong, going off hearsay.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I hope they didn't do like Sinestra and Ra-den then
    Bugs happen when you try a boss 30+ times with a 25man raid (like Death knight spell copying one of Sinestra's spells). I think Blizzard testing would be something closer to 3 people killing an extremely downtuned boss, essentially trying out if the boss is able to do his 'stuff' (change phases, summon minions, do emotes to the events, drop the correct loot etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    It's over boss died first time ever in the world! Waiting on world 2nd from method now

Why did this get an infraction? It's true is it not? And it mentions nothing about Asia vs EU/US except the fact that Garrosh is has been killed, and that we're waiting on world second.
    "This is my story,
    It'll go the way I want,
    Or I'll end it here!" - Tidus (FFX)

Rapid eye Movement and Not so Serious (25 Man) have both claimed kills on Siegecrafter Blackfuse!
    www.flaskup.com/siege-of-orgrimmar - Patch 5.4, Siege of Orgrimmar, Raiding guides.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Why did this get an infraction? It's true is it not? And it mentions nothing about Asia vs EU/US except the fact that Garrosh is has been killed, and that we're waiting on world second.
    Playing ignorant about the differences between the realms equals to trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

"This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

Now I guess there has always only been the illusion of a world first race. It is however sad (IMO) how the game has branched off into so many incomparable difficulties. Asia =/= EU =/= 10 =/= 25
    Neither of those can ever really be compared. The only race that still is kind of comparable seems to be Method versus Blood Legion. And even that one is often quite one sided.

No chance in hell they can get second with your view. I think at least 100+ asian guilds will kill Garrosh 10m heroic with their OP 25 man gear before Method, BL etc have a chance

Sanitas finally got Paragons down. Getting two days on Garrosh so might be able to challenge Paragon (and Depraved) in 10M.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Sanitas finally got Paragons down. Getting two days on Garrosh so might be able to challenge Paragon (and Depraved) in 10M.
    They're hardly a challenge to Paragon unless the boss is unkillable till next reset, it gets nerfed and they might snipe the kill 10 min before paragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

"This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    They're hardly a challenge to Paragon unless the boss is unkillable till next reset, it gets nerfed and they might snipe the kill 10 min before paragon.
    Sanitas just got stuck longer on Siegecrafter because they couldn't stack classes like Paragon (double hunters on the belt gg). I've not sure what your opinion is based on. Probably bias? Just don't be surprised if Paragon don't claim the rank 1 in 10M because there's more really good hardcore 10M guilds out there now (there just haven't been any at all until this tier in MoP).

When will mods start to BAN trolling/baiting/retarded posters?

INFRACTED: Do not call other posters trolls or retarded. If you feel a post is inappropriate, use the "Report Post" option to alert a moderator and let us handle it. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-29 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

Was there ever a good reason why Asia get's special treatment? No subs, better gear, free expansions.

As for the topic at hand, can't see Method losing out on first.

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Was there ever a good reason why Asia get's special treatment? No subs, better gear, free expansions.

they are a good bit ahead unless bl or even the russians pull something off!
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The longer it takes the more it becomes anyone's game but yes Method not getting this seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Sanitas just got stuck longer on Siegecrafter because they couldn't stack classes like Paragon (double hunters on the belt gg). I've not sure what your opinion is based on. Probably bias? Just don't be surprised if Paragon don't claim the rank 1 in 10M because there's more really good hardcore 10M guilds out there now (there just haven't been any at all until this tier in MoP).
    Im quite sure you don't need to stack classes for Blackfuse

Profit obviously. If a company has the opportunity to sell some more of their product why not grasp it? Even more so when the opportunity is to sell a lot more. Their treatment is as special as the West's: adjusted to what the market responds to.

Now that may have messed up the World First Race, but like ManaFlask said: it's just about changing the name. Truth is there was no World First Race ever since there the differences between Western and Asian raiding were implemented. You can make up, barely with all the fanboys and baiters, for the time difference, by going with individual completion times, but you just can't make up for double resets, different tuning for 25-man mode while keeping the same for 10-man, and so on. So we may as well have more than two race (25-man First and 10-man First); and make them four.