Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Didn't a mod order you people to stop talking about EU/US vs Asia?

World first is a world first. Move on. Let's discuss who will get EU/US first instead.
    For us Bl is ahead I know but I'm rooting for midwinter. I wonder how many hours a day they have been raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    For us Bl is ahead I know but I'm rooting for midwinter. I wonder how many hours a day they have been raiding
    Yes, I also want Midwinter, the only Alliance guild in a sea of Horde guilds, to nab the US/EU first!
    However Wowprogress still lists them at 12/14, they are still one boss behind?

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Yes, I also want Midwinter, the only Alliance guild in a sea of Horde guilds, to nab the US/EU first!
    However Wowprogress still lists them at 12/14, they are still one boss behind?
    Considering how Paragons needs high dps midwinter is more behind with their alliance racials than on previous bosses. If they got kill before another reset I'd be suprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

"This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Seriously, WORLD FIRST thing has been gone downhill since when ...
    Since the China vs US/EU argument started.

Exactly. It cannot be called a "race" because of the simple fact that EVERYTHING from patch-day release to PTR is handled differently for every region.

Asian realms always got the short end of the stick in these kinds of races. They used to get the patch way after US/EU realms, and do not have PTR to practice all those boss fights beforehand like the US/EU guilds. The top Chinese guilds suffered the most during TBC and WotLK because those expansions were delayed (not really Blizzard's fault), so a ton of those guilds migrated to Taiwan realms but they had terrible ping, and for the most part remained uncompetitive while US/EU guilds nabbed those world firsts uncontested.

If Blizzard were serious about world first races, they would have made everything the same.
    Aisa do have access to PTR but with insane latency and language barrier
    Imagin method paragon blood legion have to learn chinese or koeran for a ptr practise plus huge latency and dc

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Considering how Paragons needs high dps midwinter is more behind with their alliance racials than on previous bosses. If they got kill before another reset I'd be suprised.
    I think they will make it before reset. Racially are not that huge

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    srsly you blame racials ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    I had knee surgery 3 years ago after I 'stubbed' my knee on the stairs while running up them. The doctor took my leg from the knee down, and then slept with my wife, shot my dog, ate my lunch while I sleeping in the hospital recovering and then found me after I was discharged and stole my crutch and beat me with it.

Fuck you, ask your doctor...dumbass.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    srsly you blame racials ?
    Racials actually provide quite significant advantage. You should know better

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    hahahahaha

same to you, but heres the thing.
    my opinion isn't a minority one.

during wrath the feedback about that system was vitriolic to say the least.
    people became burned out on content far faster then they do now because of how required it was to do as many raids as possible.
    at one point that means doing within one week:
    normal 10man,
    heroic 10man,
    normal 25man,
    and heroic 25man.

and that wasn't optional as there was different loot tables between 10 and 25.
    Uhhh, people only did 10 and 25 in wrath. Now people do lfr, flex, then their normal raid.

please post more analogies guys.

EU 10m seems to be soaring in front of US :<

By the way, are the Asian raids also tuned higher in 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I don't care Asian kill doesn't count. They have higher levels and can do 10 & 26. World first is still on.
    It hardly "doesn't count". World first is over, non-Asian first is still on though.

If Blizzard were serious about world first races, they would have made everything the same.
    They aren't. Why do you think there's no WF feats? It's something Blizzard tries to accommodate but it is not how the game is designed to be played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

World 2nd 25H Kalaxxi kill
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/m...eId=0_06_02_99
    warrior warlock priest POV
    as always plz DO NOT WATCH if you think Asia isnt part of the world race, no point to watch someone already out of the race isnt it
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Flex mode is garbage mode. Even 10 normal icc was 10x more complicated.

I like to help friends in normal mode, not bloody flex, nobody gives a flying sh** about
    10icc was not that much if anymore complicated then flex is sorry to burst your bubble...

- - - Updated - - -

And the West gets the patch 2 days earlier than Asia (it used to be a week head-start)
    And the Western top guilds already got advance fight experience in PTR test realms where Asian guilds do not.

Does this mean all previous World-firsts do not count as well, because they were unfair to Asia ?
    No because Asia is not part of the race... I don't see how people don't comprehend that.

Gratz Envy and Sanitas, HC paragons dead earlier this morning. Both guilds up for a tied lead.
    Frostwhisper EU - Hulkovius Elemental Shaman 14/14 HC. Armory

Sylvanas EU - Hulkoviusx Sub/Combat Rogue 11/14 HC Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I'm personally hoping for Method for World First. I dunno why, but I feel like they were kind of the underdogs going in.
    Vu - Tauren Retribution Paladin - Skunkworks - Balnazzar US Horde
    Skunkworks - 8/8 Heroic 25 - US #1 Heroic 25 2-Night Raid Week Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.

Duality joins the 12/14 club when they downed Siegecrafter today. Gratz guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    I'm personally hoping for Method for World First. I dunno why, but I feel like they were kind of the underdogs going in.
    Wait what? Are you new?

if i say the 5 letter word that rhymes with stroll i will probably be red carded, but serious dude...
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

I'm personally hoping for Method for World First.
    Indeed. I kind of hope Paragon doesn't get the world first since I want 25m to win.

Go Method.

Notice Rapid Eye Movement. They were formed back in patch 5.1 i think, and now they're in the top 10 25man. Went from not even server best to one of the worlds best.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ