Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    Got sacked cus i were holding the guild back and were a bit of a cunt so i havent raided in a long time.
    Some guilds that have the pure mindset of down bosses idc who you are just fucking perform, and it gets the job done for the players that are looking for that sort of environment.

@ Martinussen not trying to troll here but I do find it funny that you were kicked from a raiding guild for what appears to be lack of performance or lack of "success" on the raiding field and your personal forum note or w.e its called is a motivational video from ET about success :P lulz
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    No it isn't irrelevant. They won ASIA world first, which is a COMPLETELY different race because of the difference in their raid structure. Part of the reason they GOT that kill was because of the higher gear, so I fail to see how that is irrelevant.
    Well it is not like EU/US top guilds didnt had access to these servers so yeah... it is irrelevant. It is EU/US players own fault for playing with a handicap on servers that are limited. Being competetive is being competetive, even if it means dealing with stick bush language in order to be competetive.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Well it is not like EU/US top guilds didnt had access to these servers so yeah... it is irrelevant. It is EU/US players own fault for playing with a handicap on servers that are limited. Being competetive is being competetive, even if it means dealing with stick bush language in order to be competetive.
    No, it's a different race. If a 4-man bobslead team is faster than a 2-man on the same track. It doesn't make the 4-man team more skilled or better.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    not at all, method has earned the number 1 spot, the roster they have now is debatably the strongest ever if you really go in and break it down. it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they are dominating.
    They have also extensively "leeched" players from other top guilds, essentially weakening their competition (something that Blood Legion does on the US side as well). That was something that e.g Paragon couldn't have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Some guilds that have the pure mindset of down bosses idc who you are just fucking perform, and it gets the job done for the players that are looking for that sort of environment.

@ Martinussen not trying to troll here but I do find it funny that you were kicked from a raiding guild for what appears to be lack of performance or lack of "success" on the raiding field and your personal forum note or w.e its called is a motivational video from ET about success :P lulz
    Well, to be fair i was getting burned out. My would be completely booked because of raiding, and i knew i would have to chose between doing well in school and having friends this semester or continuing to raid at school campus.

I started to perform worse because i slowly got more and more tired of raiding and i knew i had more important things coming my way in life. If raiding was the thing i lived for, i would have performed better, and not been such dick so i could still be raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryian View Post
    I heard REM got world 10th cos of their new Raid Leader is crazy amazing...
    I cant even remember who was the raid leader before. was it scripe or hayek or ediel? Either way, you seem to be doing great as the new raid leader (i presume that you're the new raid leader ?)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    No, it's a different race. If a 4-man bobslead team is faster than a 2-man on the same track. It doesn't make the 4-man team more skilled or better.
    It makes a 4-man bobslead team better in terms of organization if the 2-man on the same track refused to pick up 2 more people.

Once again. It is EU/US top guild's own fault for choosing to play in an inferior enviourment. World first means first in the entire world and last time I checked Asia belongs to the planet Earth to which we reffer to as the world.

INFRACTED: There have been several warnings on the thread to KNOCK IT OFF with the Asia vs. US/EU posts. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-30 at 04:48 PM.

Blizzards internal testing team probably killed this boss tons of times already, They might have had 590 ilvl or GM one shot commands but apparently that does not matter so gratz to blizzards internal testing team for WF garrosh!

It makes a 4-man bobslead team better in terms of organization if the 2-man on the same track refused to pick up 2 more people.

Once again. It is EU/US top guild's own fault for choosing to play in an inferior enviourment. World first means first in the entire world and last time I checked Asia belongs to the planet Earth to which we reffer to as the world.
    Are you seriously suggesting the likes of Paragon, Blood Legion, Method should all transfer to an Asian server? Seriously? Seriously???

High Overlord

No, they are not faster because better coordination, they are faster because their weight and equipment. It's a different race.
    Last edited by ghotihook; 2013-09-30 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Blizzards internal testing team probably killed this boss tons of times already, They might have had 590 ilvl or GM one shot commands but apparently that does not matter so gratz to blizzards internal testing team for WF garrosh!
    haha, win!

I wonder what some people would think if Method went 10 man next reset and killed Garrosh. Would they say it's not fair because of Warforged gear?

Irradiated (10 Man) have claimed the 6th kill on Siegecrafter Blackfuse putting them at 12/14HC.
    www.flaskup.com/siege-of-orgrimmar - Patch 5.4, Siege of Orgrimmar, Raiding guides.

Could you please stop posting your weird reasoning? What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Raiding 10man is obviously easier in Asia and the comparison across 25man is debatable given the math involved. Due to the impossibility of comparing things, everyone is going to be focusing on West.

P.S.- Your analogy is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I wonder what some people would think if Method went 10 man next reset and killed Garrosh. Would they say it's not fair because of Warforged gear?
    Then they'd win the 10 man race leaving the 25 man race wide open for something one else to take the victory.

Congrats to 天 啟 for this World First Heroic Gary victory!

I kinda wish at this Chinese guild just releases a video of their kill now to discredit all western kills.

Quote Originally Posted by goodband View Post
    Irradiated (10 Man) have claimed the 6th kill on Siegecrafter Blackfuse putting them at 12/14HC.
    I don't understand why people do this. A 10 man world 6 kill doesn't warrant recognition in this thread. Anything outside the top three doesn't. We can't be 10 pages from now saying " ***** just got world 15th 10 man Siege kill".

Quote Originally Posted by Yukz View Post
    I don't understand why people do this. A 10 man world 6 kill doesn't warrant recognition in this thread. Anything outside the top three doesn't. We can't be 10 pages from now saying " ***** just got world 15th 10 man Siege kill".
    I care more about the progress of guilds as the entire war about EU-US-Asia, 10-25 debate etc. If we would remove all the posts about those topics in this thread, imagine it wouldn't be 178 pages long but 30.

Grats Irradiated ... 10 man video pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    IIRC he was undergeared and joined mid progression in ToT. But im sure his knowledge from his paragon raids helped alot.
    He left the 18th this month, so i guess he stayed there for the normal clear of SoO.
    Devai has not raided any SOO with us at all yet. Not even normal modes. He is 100% focused with paragon raids at the moment.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    We ( Rapid Eye Movement) sell a variety of boosts. Private message me for more info.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a top level!
    Rapid Eye Movement World 15th 25 man Guild. - www.remgaming.com