Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Yup. Manaflask had a blurb about that. Death & Taxes lost to Nihium in Naxx, Nihilium lost out in Sunwell to SK Gaming. Ensidia lost out to Paragon in ICC and Paragon fell to KIN Raiders in Dragon Soul.
    You have also got to remember that MoP is by far the easiest expansion in terms of rival guilds.

I love Method and think it's great to see them get World First. But they had no competition. Paragon were in a different race, Blood Legion were about 3 days behind Method after the first reset and Vodka disbanded last tier. Also Stars were disqualified from the race (By Blizzard screwing over Asian guilds with stupid loot rules and lockouts)

So basically Method, without a monumental screw up, were guaranteed World First this tier.

Back in Wrath/Cata Blood Legion were finishing outside the top 10 every tier. You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.

Method is straight killing it! I love Rigg's and Affi from BL and BL is a solid team but DAMN Method is on a whole different level!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    You have also got to remember that MoP is by far the easiest expansion in terms of rival guilds.

I love Method and think it's great to see them get World First. But they had no competition. Paragon were in a different race, Blood Legion were about 3 days behind Method after the first reset and Vodka disbanded last tier. Also Stars were disqualified from the race (By Blizzard screwing over Asian guilds with stupid loot rules and lockouts)

So basically Method, without a monumental screw up, were guaranteed World First this tier.

Back in Wrath/Cata Blood Legion were finishing outside the top 10 every tier. You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.
    You sire are full of shit. Ofc Blood Legion worked tremendously hard to get where they are, among other guilds, Envy, Exorsus, Midwinter etc.. There is a lot of Competition in the 25 man race. Gets some facts straight. You just make yourself look rly stupid.

INFRACTED: Don't insult or flame other posters. You can argue about guild competition without calling someone else names. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-01 at 11:31 AM.
    Frostwhisper EU - Hulkovius Elemental
    Armory

Meow

You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.
    I don't know about you, but the more I do something, the better I get at it. To say they haven't improved is just offensive.

I always thought how much of a factor lag plays when comparing US vs EU for world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    I always thought how much of a factor lag plays when comparing US vs EU for world firsts.
    They both play on servers in their own region, so lag will be pretty much a non-issue.

I don't think there are any differences Lag wise. EU have their EU Servers, US the US Servers.

It's not like FF14 where the EU Servers are in Canada.

I have no idea what your raiding experience is and quite frankly I don't care but from a personal stand point I'm 2 or 3 times the player I was in Cata and as for Wrath, jeez, I don't even want to think about that. You honestly think that in a 2-4 year period no one in BL has got better at the game/their class? Then you sir are an idiot.

INFRACTED: Do not call other posters idiots. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-01 at 11:38 AM.

If I am not mistaken majority of US guilds are sitting on 70-100 ping 25mans, while for EU its not uncommon to have 20-40.

If I am not mistaken majority of US guilds are sitting on 70-100 ping 25mans, while for EU its not uncommon to have 20-40.
    If you don't have a decent connection yeah. I have 50-60 MS whenever I play and that's on a 12 Mbps connection.

In EU top 50 guilds don't take ppl with 100ms+ latency to raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

"This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Anyone trying to compare this to the great endbosses must be delusional.

But grats I guess. Expected more.
    What is your personal best % on HC Garrosh? =)

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    In EU top 50 guilds don't take ppl with 100ms+ latency to raids.
    180ms come at me.
    Zevoa; Warlock // <Nightmare Asylum> US-Mugthol / Youtube - Kargath - Twin Ogron - Butcher
    [Zaphikel]: Oh, you mean you're not a firm believer of the "DUMP DEMONBOLT AS SOON AS THE DEBUFF WEARS OFF" club

Quote Originally Posted by dekadez View Post
    what is your personal best % on hc garrosh? =)
    what're you chieve points bro?!

Method vs Paragons of the Klaxxi (25 Heroic) World First kill video

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    Method is straight killing it! I love Rigg's and Affi from BL and BL is a solid team but DAMN Method is on a whole different level!
    Method did have 3 days on them for Garrosh, so those extra days of progression helped alot in the end.

It is a fact that Method rose through the rankings finishing ahead of guilds such as Ensidia, For the Horde, Premonition etc.

Blood Legion (Besides in Dragon Soul when the EU guilds were banned) have never finished ahead of Paragon, Ensidia, Premonition, For The Horde, Stars.

Blood Legion have NEVER finished ahead of a big name guild, EVER. Check for yourself, look through Wowprogress and look at all the guilds below Blood Legion. There is no 'Big' guilds below them.

The only big guild Blood Legion has finished ahead of was Method back in one tier in ICC. Which bring me to my point. When Method have rose through the ranks they have done it by finishing AHEAD of a higher ranking guild in the next tier. When Blood Legion did it, it was because a guild ahead of them disbanded or left WoW.

This is all fact, go check it out for yourself.

So basically Method earned their way to the top by beating the competition. Blood Legion got to second by staying the same and waiting for everyone ahead of them to drop out. This is all fact and the previous tier results are on Wowprogress before the Blood Legion fanboys call me a troll/lier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Method did have 3 days on them for Garrosh, so those extra days of progression helped alot in the end.
    Guess how they got a 3-day headstart.

Paragons seem even crazier than siegecrafter, but things do not seem to deal as much damage. But that might as well be just down to near perfect execution :O

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Guess how they got a 3-day headstart.
    In Jeopardy format,
    What is "Kicking ass and taking names"?