Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Wow, would be pretty cool to see fraps on that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b27Jy1_gkXU

There you go
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    You know the competition for WFs has gone down when BL is the only guild in the west expected to give Method a go. How times have changed from ICC heroic days. It's a real pity Paragon can't field a 25 man team anymore it would def spice the race up a bit.
    Yeah its kinda sad to look at wowprogess and only being able to recognize about half the guilds on there, the competition seems really watered down. Paragon, Ensidia, Premo, For the Horde, Fusion, Adept, CUTIES ONLY, and a few others would probably give Method a good run for their money if they were still active. Hell even my guild that was usually 10-20 US could probably place top 5 nowadays.

I kind of agree with the sentiment that Method and Blood Legion are where they are because they are the "last man standing". I'll give due respect to newer guilds like Midwinter that are obviously very skilled. But in all honesty it seems like almost all the guilds that were worth a shit have given up on the game, leaving very little competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say they've given up entirely. Its just that WoW came out so long ago, the 20 somethings who started playing have grown older, gotten more real life commitments, etc. So there's a lot of former cutting edge raiders out there still raiding, but on a more relaxed schedule that fits a more balanced lifestyle. No shame in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    You know the competition for WFs has gone down when BL is the only guild in the west expected to give Method a go. How times have changed from ICC heroic days. It's a real pity Paragon can't field a 25 man team anymore it would def spice the race up a bit.
    It's better than having no competition for Paragon in ICC and no competition for Nihilum in Tbc. Nothing has changed.

Last minute live video of Stars丨KeaHoarl vs Garrosh Hellscream (25 Heroic)

can't post the video link, just search for the title on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    I wouldn't say they've given up entirely. Its just that WoW came out so long ago, the 20 somethings who started playing have grown older, gotten more real life commitments, etc. So there's a lot of former cutting edge raiders out there still raiding, but on a more relaxed schedule that fits a more balanced lifestyle. No shame in that.
    Taking a periphery glance at Wowprogress's list of 1-2 night raiding guilds should give you a hint that some of these ex-hardcore raiders you speak of still enjoy competing with each other, albeit on a more limited raid schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by wind886688 View Post
    Last minute live video of Stars丨KeaHoarl vs Garrosh Hellscream (25 Heroic)

can't post the video link, just search for the title on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy_GfnvWDfw

To Coar: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kihi View Post
    Yeah its kinda sad to look at wowprogess and only being able to recognize about half the guilds on there, the competition seems really watered down. Paragon, Ensidia, Premo, For the Horde, Fusion, Adept, CUTIES ONLY, and a few others would probably give Method a good run for their money if they were still active. Hell even my guild that was usually 10-20 US could probably place top 5 nowadays.

I kind of agree with the sentiment that Method and Blood Legion are where they are because they are the "last man standing". I'll give due respect to newer guilds like Midwinter that are obviously very skilled. But in all honesty it seems like almost all the guilds that were worth a shit have given up on the game, leaving very little competition.
    Remember that a lot of these names that you may not recognize have absorbed talent from these disbanded guilds (ex. Duality picking up a bunch of Exodus members, ditto BL). To be honest when I look at the number of guilds killing bosses in X resets, at a cursory glance it really doesn't look much different than before. If anything the skill level of the top guilds has probably risen due to the fact they were able to access players they had no chance of accessing before from these disbanded guilds.

the ASIA WORKSHoP team NAMED 清水星辰 | *煌 had killed Garrosh hours ago.

it's the H-GARROSH'S second death on this planet.

as we know,china's wow is quite different with the other areas in the world.

their gears level are higher than the other areas by BLZ's special policy.

it makes the kill easier,and no solid value.

As we known,in china,there are mant young man living by play game, so called "代打" ,the workshop team players use someone's account play the game,farm the high level gears for the somebody who payed for it.

Here is the last minutes live of the Workshop team named 清水星辰 | *煌,when they killed H -garrosh

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2ODM5OTUy.html

obviously,it's not the second kill in the world,we all know it,and it is not even a nice try,

From a solid source,There are signs that some hunters in the workshop team used bug pets with tremendous damage in the former try in this kill.

usually,this kind BUG PET could be found in Kun 'Lai mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by High level White collar View Post

As we known,in china,there are mant young man living by play game, so called "代打" ,the workshop team players use someone's account play the game,farm the high level gears for the somebody who payed for it.

Here is the last minutes live of the Workshop team named 清水星辰 | *煌,when they killed H -garrosh

obviously,it's not the second kill in the world,we all know it,and it is not even a nice try,

From a solid source,There are signs that some hunters in the workshop team used bug pets with tremendous damage in the former try in this kill.

any evidence on using bug pets?

Quote Originally Posted by wind886688 View Post
    any evidence on using bug pets?
    In deed, this kind of bug pet really exist, but i dont know how to use it

but i am pretty sure this guy is from china , and not a fan of stars.

dont need to hear wat he barks.

i think people register in sep 2013 should not able to reply in this post

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    man this got to be fun, playin all together lol

Quote Originally Posted by High level White collar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dekll View Post
    In deed, this kind of bug pet really exist, but i dont know how to use it

but i am pretty sure this guy is from china , and not a fan of stars.

dont need to hear wat he barks.

i think people register in sep 2013 should not able to reply in this post
    As laugh-worthy as this thread has been, these posts take the cake. Can't wait to see where this develops.

The one who claims that stars used buged pets is from another guild called WOA which is competing with stars in China. They taunted stars at the beginning of the SOO by saying that players of stars suck, but now stars beat them. After the raid, some players of stars go to WOA's vent to taunt back. As a result, WOA are pissed off, and they begin to attack stars by claiming stars used bugs. There is no evidence of stars used bug hunter pets. However, ironically, the hunter who actually used buged pets got banned are from WOA. What a sour loser!

- - - Updated - - -

another 25man guild in China called "style" killed H: Garrosh Hellscream few mins ago

do you have the ventrillo conversation? xD

i would love to hear it

yeah another chinese guild killed it with 182 pulls, lolwat?

Actually the chating software is not vent. The software is called YY. People always type in it. It was like chaos after starts down the boss. A lof of people are fighting in the YY...

Quote Originally Posted by cwwccwwc View Post
    Actually the chating software is not vent. The software is called YY. People always type in it. It was like chaos after starts down the boss. A lof of people are fighting in the YY...
    Why would a guild from mainland China be competing with Stars who are playing on Taiwan realms?

Also YY is more like Teamspeak, not ventrillo.