Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    Then the question remains: Why do you care?
    I'm not even sure what you are suggesting I care about right now. I hold interest in the WF race(s), why else would I be in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Really? Just because he is in a guild that got the kill (not on the fight!) he knows more? He has done neither difficulty and appears to be going off hearsay from his guildies, then talking big.
    You are the one who sounds mad. He's right, the fight is really not (that) hard to heal, and im not even a healer, not even having tried it on HC. Just look at the videos, and the dmg. everything is highly predictable.
    You are just seeing a 10 man one heal, and immediatly assuming it's a mental feat of strength. It's not, it's just good and smart play. That, or the fight is stupidly designed (ie, if you can one heal it, its badly designed. thats my opinion but hey). Not trying to dilminish paragon's result, it's great what they did. But everything has a context, and you are comparing 25 man and 10 man setups. Which is not possible these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    You are the one who sounds mad. He's right, the fight is really not (that) hard to heal, and im not even a healer, not even having tried it on HC. Just look at the videos, and the dmg. everything is highly predictable.
    You are just seeing a 10 man one heal, and immediatly assuming it's a mental feat of strength. It's not, it's just good and smart play. That, or the fight is stupidly designed (ie, if you can one heal it, its badly designed. thats my opinion but hey). Not trying to dilminish paragon's result, it's great what they did. But everything has a context, and you are comparing 25 man and 10 man setups. Which is not possible these days.
    Thing is though, you (and him) are both suggesting here that it's not (that) hard. Right? Then question is, how come no other 10m guild have pulled it off? Are you suggesting that the 10m setup of Paragon and the other top 10m guilds has, just isn't as good players as those in the 25m bracket?

Strawman strawman and strawman.

I didn't personally mention the feat.
    I am more mad at the terrible representation he is giving his guild, as one of the ones in the limelight right now. It's unbecoming of people in the spotlight to act so petty and childish about compliments your rivals (whether you see them as that or not) get. I don't care about 10 vs 25 or whos best whats valid that much.
    I never compared 10 and 25 healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

There's a difference between saying "It's not (that) hard to heal" and "garrosh is truly the easiest healing fight in this game since it's release". Even with best players in the world, never making any mistake, predictable damage, you still have to play quite close to perfectly to pull that off too. Yeah, Jhazrun might not be the best healer just because he managed to pull it off, but why would anyone in Method care about it if someone thinks like that anyway... It's not like people say "I know 100% sure Isheria couldn't manage that" or something...

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    There's a difference between saying "It's not (that) hard to heal" and "garrosh is truly the easiest healing fight in this game since it's release". Even with best players in the world, never making any mistake, predictable damage, you still have to play quite close to perfectly to pull that off too. Yeah, Jhazrun might not be the best healer just because he managed to pull it off, but why would anyone in Method care about it if someone thinks like that anyway... It's not like people say "I know 100% sure Isheria couldn't manage that" or something...
    He just behaves like a little child and is jealous of the achievement. It is childish behaviour to talk down others achievements. Maybe he is mad because he wasn't present for world first kill, who knows?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    yah and you guys are attributing 100% of Paragon's kill to the ONE HEALER. It could be other things perhaps? Or even (prepapre for it) a combination of things ?!? An amazing 10 man comp that requires less heals ? Insane teamplay ? Or a combination of all ?
    fanboi much ?

Again, not belittling their kill . He is not either. He's just saying the fight is easy to heal. which is (seemingly) true. Again, not saying the paragon healer is shit - hes probably one of the best in the world, but giving him the entire credit for the kill, just because no other guild has done it, is greatly pushing the limits of logic.

Deleted
    Props to paragon for 1 healing it... damnnnnnnnnn

& to bad about BloodLegion again, was kinda rooting for them... but 2nd to Method is becoming to much of a pattern lol..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    He just behaves like a little child and is jealous of the achievement. It is childish behaviour to talk down others achievements. Maybe he is mad because he wasn't present for world first kill, who knows?
    whos behaving like a child, you or him ? lawl.
    Hes a lot more mature than you from his posts.

Not sure why everyone is arguing about what paragon did or didn't do, be all and end all is they didn't come first so no matter how much fanboyism you people want to throw out there to try and justify paragon being 'the best guild' in the world...it ain't gonna work.
    Fuck some guild that came world 3/4/5/6 whatever , spotlight is on Method whether you like it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the thread was going to close after Paragon got their kill, why is this cesspool still open? ._.

It divulges into arguments literally every 2 to 3 pages and lasts for 5+, this whole thread. Pretty much worse than T14 & T15 threads at this point.

Also, Manaflask interview w/ Method for those interested in reading it:
    http://manaflask.com/en/articles/the...e-siegemasters

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    whos behaving like a child, you or him ? lawl.
    Hes a lot more mature than you from his posts.
    Not sure why you whiteknight that guy so much, do you have a crush on him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Damn, I wanted to see the phase 3 to phase 4 transition cinematic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kyTgaTG1O4

10+ Year Old Account
    i migth be late, but it looks like Exsorsus got their kill to

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    i migth be late, but it looks like Exsorsus got their kill to
    Yep. Just killed it. GZ to Mother Russia.

Deleted
    Idd gz Exsorsus, awesome job this tier!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I thought the thread was going to close after Paragon got their kill, why is this cesspool still open? ._.

It divulges into arguments literally every 2 to 3 pages and lasts for 5+, this whole thread. Pretty much worse than T14 & T15 threads at this point.

Also, Manaflask interview w/ Method for those interested in reading it:
    http://manaflask.com/en/articles/the...e-siegemasters
    You're not helping matters by backseat modding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    Are you suggesting that the 10m setup of Paragon and the other top 10m guilds has, just isn't as good players as those in the 25m bracket?
    I suggest the most ambitious players are in the 25m bracket.

That doesn't say anything about skill, but it does contribute to bringing the boss down.

Method's vid of Garrosh is up

People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Молодцы Экзорсус! Так держать!

Please post in English only
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-06 at 08:57 PM.