Deleted
    EU is up so we should soon see some kills.

Deleted
    Anyone know if any of the top EU guilds are streaming?

Eu servers up, let the games begin

One thing I've always wondered with these world first races (and maybe someone from one of the guilds in the race can explain) is how do they allocate drops? I'm guessing things like DPK or rolls aren't used. Is it all loot council style allocation? Or are there people in the raid (GM/RL) who knows who's getting what in the event of it dropping?

lol 12hrs of raiding, and 10/14H completed. what a fucking joke easymode faceroll tier... In before 14/14H by the end of the week.. and we officially have the easiest tier in WoW history. The transition to World of Welfare is complete. Congrats Blizzard... All the casual LFR heros will be 14/14 once u implement your week 2 nerfs to 1/2 the content like you always do.

NAvitas it is 100% loot council, and what will kill the "cockblock boss" they feed gear to the most OP classes. The week of normal mode they run 4+ full clears with alts/mains to every single people of loot goes to a main raider. Week 1 of HM they are pretty much BiS normal mode.

I'm rooting for Method and Scrub Busters (on my server, like supporting your local team)

Is Blood Legion still raiding or retired for the evening?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Why is ten man four bosses behind? Seems like it may turn out to be more of a race there then it is so far in 25 man.
    Gear plays a large part in it just as much as skill/preparation does. Our guild is currently 3/14H 10 (the exiled- us rexxar, didn't go further due to time) and we had 0 PTR experience coming into heroics, and only 2 split 10s, if we had the luxury of running 10s at the loot rate BL/midwinter/method and all the other guilds, that's a gigantic boost man. Granted Paragon didn't have to do that because they're robots, gear/skill both play a gigantic measure in the arms race. It doesn't surprise me at all that blood legion/midwinter are miles ahead of Avast on the US side at all.

All I can do as someone who is trying to keep our guild to stick to the 3 day routine and content with US 10th 10 man for norushen given the lack of time we have every tier to push further than we're capable of (limiting to 3 nights a week), is appreciate how ridiculously good the 25 mans and even the competition in the 10s are as a spectator myself watching this. I love this time of the WoW year, new tier, new race, I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Method 1/14h
    So it begins...
    Let's see how long they take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prishe View Post
    lol 12hrs of raiding, and 10/14H completed. what a fucking joke easymode faceroll tier... In before 14/14H by the end of the week.. and we officially have the easiest tier in WoW history. The transition to World of Welfare is complete. Congrats Blizzard... All the casual LFR heros will be 14/14 once u implement your week 2 nerfs to 1/2 the content like you always do.

NAvitas it is 100% loot council, and what will kill the "cockblock boss" they feed gear to the most OP classes. The week of normal mode they run 4+ full clears with alts/mains to every single people of loot goes to a main raider. Week 1 of HM they are pretty much BiS normal mode.
    This happens every patch, and every patch everyone pretends like the sky is falling.
    Let's do this again in 6.2 yeah?

Adderall is OP... im sure they'll be going strong for another 72hrs... Only hope to beat method is to raid 3x as much...

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    double wf cloak, why.
    Yeah we had 3 x cloak drop from one boss i think, useful loot! ^_^

Deleted
    At least in last tier BL was killing bosses at 7 AM EST so I'm sure they're still raiding and might get 1 or 2 more "world firsts" while Method has to catch up.

In the EU, Method and TG gaming have started in any case, both of them have killed the first boss. Method is obvious, but TG gaming might be a new serious contender for world firsts. Who knows, there's always been a huge amount of "very good" German guilds but a German guild has never been considered "best in the world", For the Horde came closest but not quite.
    edit: Sanitas is also raiding before noon, first boss down.
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2013-09-18 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    So it begins...
    Let's see how long they take.
    I would be surprised if they didn't reach 8/14 fairly quickly because of both there insanely high skill level and the understated fact that while the west gets a day head start that head start is lately well documented enough that if Method doesn't already have a firm strat on first 8 heroic bosses then I am stunned (of course they probably have a rough strat from PTR testing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    "I need to be a girl and suck dick on who gives loot"

Stay classy, Method. Say what you want but Rigg & Company show more respect to their competition than any other guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 bosses already? :/ They're dropping like flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    This happens every patch, and every patch everyone pretends like the sky is falling.
    Let's do this again in 6.2 yeah?
    If it weren't for fact that Animus was the 2nd hardest fight and it was only the 8th boss (which still died first week) and that twins had a nearly impossible DPS requirement on 25 that was nerfed next lockout we would have seen every boss but lei shen dead before weekend started. This isn't anything new when you are running as many normal mode runs as they do you wind up with the equivalent gear of 6 lockouts and combined with skill of players and straight raiding which is the most efficient way to do it you are going to progress very far very fast.
    Last edited by Unholydevil; 2013-09-18 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    as of 5am cst they are still in SoO