Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    For instance Paragon had one more wipe (340somthing) wipe on Animus than on Lei Shen.
    Animus took 2 days and 19 hours according to wowprogress.
    Lei Shen took 6 days and 19 hours.

Now there is a raid reset in there and they can't really be compared properly, but fight length definitely plays a role.
    +80% of Dark Animus wipes was 5-20sec pulls.

FatSharkYes - Shattered Hand EU (http://www.fatsharkyes.eu/)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Was? it still is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    in the end it is a competition and the same guild that copied the strat you used on boss x, could just blaze thought boss y on their own and now youre behind. Basically shot yourself in the foot. In something like this I would say figure it out on your own. It is what it is, everyone that just wants to see it will have to wait.

I'm not saying that they should release the video right away, i'm saying that this "oh let them learn the boss bla bla bla" is bullshit. Obviously you are afraid that they will steal your tatics, and thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Was? it still is lol
    I won't consider Dark Animus as a boss any guild should progress on now since it's last tier.

In case someone should do it, you could prob zerg it now with the 20% without any problems as well (Was even done back in ToT as progress for some 10man guilds)

I fail to see how not wanting a video released for awhile is BS? i'm with Rigg, it changes the game when there's a video out, and a stream of a random guild pulling it doesn't count, if you have a working kill strat from a video you'll use it, don't use this " they don't have to watch it" BS, they're competing for world top 5, they'll do whatever they need to do to win.

I won't consider Dark Animus as a boss any guild should progress on now since it's last tier.

In case someone should do it, you could prob zerg it now with the 20% without any problems as well (Was even done back in ToT as progress for some 10man guilds)

True enough. I just did it lst night on an alt over openraid. needless to say thats what happened lol

Which is my point. A fight can definitely be difficult without taking weeks to kill.
    Lol, plus if they don't want to be spoiled by videos... they can just not watch it. As simple as that.
    Dumb argument. Imagine yourself in the position of a highly progressed raider who enjoys challenge and competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    I'm not saying that they should release the video right away, i'm saying that this "oh let them learn the boss bla bla bla" is bullshit. Obviously you are afraid that they will steal your tatics, and thats fine.
    like i said the same guild that copied your strat got the same boss you where working on down and now youre the one behind. understand what i mean now? in this little "race" thing they are doing there is no hand holding between guilds. every guild for themself so what do you expect?

ps: I dont represent any guild in this its just the most logical reason why they dont release kill vids on a important boss right away. No need to take it personal friend.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Any word from Method, BL, or Paragon comparing Siegecrafter to the Paragons in terms of difficulty? I want to know if Paragons will get the same praise as Siegecrafter once they are downed.

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    I went to Riggs' twitter page to see his statement about the "hardest ever" and found this:

-_- Riggs.. Dude. You're not the internet kill video police. If people want to release it, so be it. People were already streaming the fight last night and had over 2000 viewers. If people don't want to watch the videos, then they will not. Just as well, people should be allowed to release videos without criticism from you about any of it. Annoying.
    I think you're trying a little too hard to hate on Rigg.

You have to consider the position of Blackfuse in the raid.

He's not the final boss. If he had the same relative tuning as Garrosh surely has, with those mechanics...

...just don't think about it. Especially if it's at the level of relative tuning as normal.

What exactly changes on HC for the Paragons? Apart from more dmg.

Looks like Paragon will get world first once again, tough luck for Method :/

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    Open the dungeon journal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    What makes you say that? They're both 12/14, and Method got there first.

A lot of the mechanics work a bit dif from normal and ofc more damage, none of them got new mechanics if I remember correct.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    What makes you say that? They're both 12/14, and Method got there first.
    I'm good at predictions.

Each of the Paragons will have the same ability you get for clicking their corpse IIRC. And you probably can't cheese Amber cube so easily(either destroy it with the bomb or bring another boss to 50% first then nuke the other). Also the stack/spread thing with the Red/Blue/Yellow debuffs(red=aoe around you, yellow=poison cloud, blue=shared dmg between players near) could be very interesting in Heroic.

A lot of the mechanics work a bit dif from normal and ofc more damage, none of them got new mechanics if I remember correct.
    Kil'ruk gains a new mechanic called "reave" (not to be confused with the paragon power he drops) which seems to pretty much be the same as the mistweaver kick on spoils.

Hisek gains rapid fire which looks like subati's volley from MSV.

Other than that I don't see any new mechanics in the dungeon journal, just changes to mechanics from normal... and all of the changes horrify me.

Each of the Paragons will have the same ability you get for clicking their corpse IIRC. And you probably can't cheese Amber cube so easily(either destroy it with the bomb or bring another boss to 50% first then nuke the other). Also the stack/spread thing with the Red/Blue/Yellow debuffs(red=aoe around you, yellow=poison cloud, blue=shared dmg between players near) could be very interesting in Heroic.
    You can't actually dps the amber on heroic, you have to use the locust's paragon power to destroy it according to the dungeon journal. And the catalyst calls trigger other reactions (orange, green and purple iirc) which is pretty much just more damage.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2013-09-22 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Method beat Paragon last tier

As for Xaril, I believe there are 3 new catalyst mechanics on heroic, each one triggers on two colors (e.g., xaril calls for purple and the purple mechanic triggers on all red and blue players, which compels all red and blue players to run forward and leave fire behind them)
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-09-22 at 10:14 PM.