Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    I like the comment of the guy saying now everyone has to watch it to stay competitive...

because you know, watching a video makes it 100% failsafe strat, that everyone can copy without effort or wiping. Every guild who spend hours on him will now down him after an hour tops of trying just cause they watched a vid. It's so easy copying something you can watch anyways right? I mean now the top5000 will be H12/14 cause of vids.....
    The strats are a part of what makes the difference between the top guilds. The ones who find the best way to deal with the difficult bosses kills these faster. Strats make the race interesting, not just "who has the most dps?".
    How can you not understand this?
    Haha not sure if serious.
    Also you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Ofc he is serious. I approve of Neko. Early vids ruin the race.
    So pretty much all blood legion videos ruined the race ?
    Or doesn't the 5 kill rule they made up, apply anymore on the later bosses or when they have a decent lead ?
    Get real..

Deleted
    And first 20 pages of this thread is more or less namecalling and bashing Blizzard for creating a faceroll tier even 3 year old babys will beat on heroic in week1.
    Now the lockout is about to end, and there's not even one guild in the world that saw Heroic Garrosh on live. Not even one guild pulled him yet.

Where is your god now?

Grats to Midwinter on 12/14! Go Alliance!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    This is how Spiters and some other guild killed Thok !

youtube.com/watch?v=5t8cQmnt2HE

Enjoy. Gratz to Depraved who don't use exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    So pretty much all blood legion videos ruined the race ?
    Or doesn't the 5 kill rule they made up, apply anymore on the later bosses or when they have a decent lead ?
    Get real..
    It depends on the difficulty and how far you progressed imo. As of our Thok race between other 10 man guilds we most certainly didnt want anyone to post a vid of a kill since we still needed time for Thok and are in need of time for Siege. Besides that I havent mentioned Blood Legions vids, they put them out there legitly.

The worst one now is the WoA vid that a streamer put out there. Such info is valuable for guilds Behind BL, Method etc. They are able to catch up. If u dont get the HC raiding part dont even bother commenting.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoA actually have released a video themself now. It was posted a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Siljelolz View Post

Any news of Bans for this? or Time to stop raiding again?

Youtube blocked at work

What was the exploit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not post details to exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    WoA actually have released a video themself now. It was posted a few pages back.
    Nope that video on youku was also recorded and uploaded by a random audiance who lives in china
    WoA hasnt released any soo video yet
    Peopel blame for woa just because the video ruined thier advantage leading ahead but not the race
    Honestly nobody gives a dam for the guild out of top 5, does anyone still remember who did the 6th kill on herioc spine? NO ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Do not post details to exploits.
    But it's fixed. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Youtube blocked at work

What was the exploit?
    Youtube is blocked in 5 countries in the world, sadly china is one of em along with north koeran........

Deleted
    Dat windowlicker T-rex made me lol.

The 11th guild is an italian guild I follow on twitch, the only real high end guild we have... they shut the stream down last night before getting the kill, I hope it's legit.
    Last edited by mmoc65ba707d63; 2013-09-24 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    But it's fixed. o_O
    Do not post details to former exploits
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siljelolz View Post

Ah, Spiters.
    They're known in France as one of the most despicable guilds ever. Not surprised by them cheating like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    Nope that video on youku was also recorded and uploaded by a random audiance who lives in china
    WoA hasnt released any soo video yet
    Peopel blame for woa just because the video ruined thier advantage leading ahead but not the race
    Honestly nobody gives a dam for the guild out of top 5, does anyone still remember who did the 6th kill on herioc spine? NO ONE
    It's not? Huh, okay. I watched that and it even had an intro with their name and ads before and after the video - are you sure it's not from them?

The thing about the posted Seigecrafter video is that I would venture to say that it is a very hard strategy to replicate. It's one that relies on a lot of personal involvement as it's very chaotic (moreso than the fight requires as a baseline). It would have been very difficult for us to implement and execute this strategy in one day.

Still sucks for guilds working on it but by the time it came out there wouldn't have been a ton of time for anyone to really do a 180 on their strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Dat nerdscreams! Gz Wings of Aurora!

I honestly cant understand why people would go in there and click dislike, just childish IMO.
    Because someone went and frapsed a stream and posted a horrible quality kill video when they're not even in the guild. Wouldn't care if the actual guild posted it and the video had some production value to it, but it's like youtube videos from the first few years of youtube... bad.

ESPECIALLY since lately guilds have been putting out better and better quality videos for their kills. Let the guild release their own stuff, don't fraps their stream >.>
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2013-09-24 at 01:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Because someone went and frapsed a stream and posted a horrible quality kill video when they're not even in the guild. Wouldn't care if the actual guild posted it and the video had some production value to it, but it's like youtube videos from the first few years of youtube... bad.
    Did you see the second Video? That looks like it's from WoA.