Page 3 of 229 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It's part of the reason no one cares about Normal mode WF. As far as heroic the patch/maintenence/reset day difference really only affects the first several bosses (which again could be argued that no one cares about). The hardest heroic bosses will have hundreds of attempts from both US and EU guilds, weeks after patch day, and in the end, the patch day difference will play very little into the final outcome of the most improtant WF.
    I really hope you're right and this'll be a really challenging raid that'll take several weeks for even the best in the world to clear. Probably hell for them, but good to see!

11/14 here, probably your best bet to see the cinematic first
    http://www.twitch.tv/gurkalicious
    Last edited by Krathdar; 2013-09-11 at 02:12 AM.

Gurkalicious is now 12/14.

Seems they're both on the Klaxxi

Going with Method on this tier :O

Gurkalicious is now 13/14.

The race is over guys, time to pack it up.

I single handling defeated the mighty Garrosh Hellscream on legendary difficulty.

He was no match for the might of my fist.

Gurkalicious can't connect after killing Klaxxi

Garrosh clearly doesn't want to be replaced and thus decides to disconnect anyone entering his room =P
    Mew!

Divinity on Kel'Thuzad just downed Paragons, heading to Garrosh

any link to that stream?

Gurk called it a night after an hour of their server being down.

New frontrunner:

http://www.twitch.tv/ryukei

Quote Originally Posted by Troopsmith View Post
    Gurkalicious is now 13/14.
    Yep! We were 13/14 then couldn't connect after the trash. Quite the bummer for a new guild to clear so quickly then be blocked by disconnect errors, I'm pretty sure we could have gotten the world first had we not been D/C'd. The closest guild killed the 13th boss about an hour and a half after we started having D/C errors. Oh well! We'll see how heroics go next week! Sidenote: Thanks to anyone who watched my stream tonight and a big thanks to MMO champ for linking my stream on the front page!
    Stream: Gurkalicious
    Twitter: @GurkTV
    Progress: 14/14M Protection Warrior & Brewmaster Monk
    Officer and Tank of <Rebellion> on US - Garrosh

Goodluck everyone :>
    Enjoy the racing to world first!

any horde frontrunners

A shame that the other cream donut streamer's server failed. He really DID look like a thumb.

Unfortunately having the stutter on the alli stream, should be fine.

Absolutely dying to know what happens
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Hasn't the USA had the new patch for a day already? I would be surprised if Garrosh normal doesn't die today. Considering top guilds already fought him on the PTR and the fact that they are overgeared for normal mode, they im pretty sure intentionally made Dragon Soul normal mode pretty easy and I wouldn't be surprised if (especially after all the moaning from normal mode guilds who found TOT too hard) they did the same for Siege of Orgrimmar.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Hasn't the USA had the new patch for a day already? I would be surprised if Garrosh normal doesn't die today. Considering top guilds already fought him on the PTR and the fact that they are overgeared for normal mode, they im pretty sure intentionally made Dragon Soul normal mode pretty easy and I wouldn't be surprised if (especially after all the moaning from normal mode guilds who found TOT too hard) they did the same for Siege of Orgrimmar.
    The top guilds will probably be practising heroic strategies on normal bosses as opposed to just outright killing them. One of the ways they get an advantage. After all, nobody remembers if you killed the last boss on normal first, whereas some people do for heroic.
    twitch.tv/Dingolicious - Various games streamed from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Most top guilds are doing split runs (2+ runs). There's no rush to kill the last boss in one run just to switch characters and do the same, some guilds even switch groups after every few bosses to keep them all even.
    <Duality> Armory Tagzz#1626