Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    11/14 here, probably your best bet to see the cinematic first
    http://www.twitch.tv/gurkalicious
    Last edited by Krathdar; 2013-09-11 at 02:12 AM.

Gurkalicious is now 12/14.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems they're both on the Klaxxi

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going with Method on this tier :O

Gurkalicious is now 13/14.

The race is over guys, time to pack it up.

I single handling defeated the mighty Garrosh Hellscream on legendary difficulty.

He was no match for the might of my fist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gurkalicious can't connect after killing Klaxxi

Garrosh clearly doesn't want to be replaced and thus decides to disconnect anyone entering his room =P
    Mew!

10+ Year Old Account
    Divinity on Kel'Thuzad just downed Paragons, heading to Garrosh

any link to that stream?

Gurk called it a night after an hour of their server being down.

New frontrunner:

http://www.twitch.tv/ryukei

Quote Originally Posted by Troopsmith View Post
    Gurkalicious is now 13/14.
    Yep! We were 13/14 then couldn't connect after the trash. Quite the bummer for a new guild to clear so quickly then be blocked by disconnect errors, I'm pretty sure we could have gotten the world first had we not been D/C'd. The closest guild killed the 13th boss about an hour and a half after we started having D/C errors. Oh well! We'll see how heroics go next week! Sidenote: Thanks to anyone who watched my stream tonight and a big thanks to MMO champ for linking my stream on the front page!
    Stream: Gurkalicious

Goodluck everyone :>
    Enjoy the racing to world first!

any horde frontrunners

A shame that the other cream donut streamer's server failed. He really DID look like a thumb.

Unfortunately having the stutter on the alli stream, should be fine.

Absolutely dying to know what happens
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Hasn't the USA had the new patch for a day already? I would be surprised if Garrosh normal doesn't die today. Considering top guilds already fought him on the PTR and the fact that they are overgeared for normal mode, they im pretty sure intentionally made Dragon Soul normal mode pretty easy and I wouldn't be surprised if (especially after all the moaning from normal mode guilds who found TOT too hard) they did the same for Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Hasn't the USA had the new patch for a day already? I would be surprised if Garrosh normal doesn't die today. Considering top guilds already fought him on the PTR and the fact that they are overgeared for normal mode, they im pretty sure intentionally made Dragon Soul normal mode pretty easy and I wouldn't be surprised if (especially after all the moaning from normal mode guilds who found TOT too hard) they did the same for Siege of Orgrimmar.
    The top guilds will probably be practising heroic strategies on normal bosses as opposed to just outright killing them. One of the ways they get an advantage. After all, nobody remembers if you killed the last boss on normal first, whereas some people do for heroic.

there's always some top guilds that push it for the normal first (even if it may be a mixed group). I'm surprised to not have heard about any garrosh kill yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Doubt it. Flex came for those, so normal should be around the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    there's always some top guilds that push it for the normal first (even if it may be a mixed group). I'm surprised to not have heard about any garrosh kill yet.
    A bit suprised too. Just woke up a bit ago so haven't seen how it has been going, but something indicates it's not that easy. Even on normal. Wonder if it's harder than the ToT normal then, or if something just was bugged.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away