Page 5 of 224 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Method can do it again! Personally i hope a new guild will get WF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as read in this thread, many top guilds are killing the first bosses with alts to gear their mains. So I guess they will take their time, so they would possible have even better geared people ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    EU maintenance is extended by 2 hours until 12:00 CET btw.
    er, no? I'm logged in and EU.
    EDIT: Ok, never mind then, was apparently true then, despite what my maintenence message said, throughout.
    Last edited by mmoceaf7abfeb0; 2013-09-11 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    Erm yes? It was stated in the maintenance note. The servers began coming back online around 20 minutes ago.

Although typically mine is still offline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anolith View Post
    Erm yes? It was stated in the maintenance note. The servers began coming back online around 20 minutes ago.

Although typically mine is still offline.
    My maintenence message never said anything about 12:00, it stayed at 10:00, even after I closed and re opened to double check for changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    Gz on responding to a 1h old post. Which at that time were true, there is even bluepost saying its extended to 12CEST.

Freeze thread until HC progression yes? This is not even relevant until HC is unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Freeze thread until HC progression yes? This is not even relevant until HC is unlocked.
    Predictions, discussions, possible streams, ect.

I'm rooting for Midwinter for 25, Paragon for 10, Paragon for overall.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-09-11 at 09:50 AM.

I know it is too early to talk about but do we know anything about difficulty of both normals and heroics in 10man compared to 25man?

apparently blood legion cleared 10 bosses within 2.5h with first 3 including trash taking only 20min. does anyone knows how 10man looks in comparison?

We are waiting for final cinematic.

Thread says SoO world first, it doesn't say only world first HC.
    You and your comment are irrelevant.
    Mew!

I understand a lot of guilds are gearing alts/farming trash, but still, for not one to have killed Garrosh yet, makes me very excited about how hard this guy is going to be on heroic. Thank god, they learned there lesson after Deathwing and all his cool adds.

well if he is hard then it is absolutely awesome, I just would like to know if he isn't bugged in some way?

as much as I want to see heroic race for world first, the idea of last normal boss not being a pushover is fun. I doubt it will survive longer then one reset though, but one can dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Some crazy unknown EU guild is going to come out of nowhere and steal this one.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Guys it's normal. It's not a race it's about who can accumulate the most gear this week.

Honestly you should do like wowprogress did and make a 10 man WF thread and a separate 25 man WF thread to save the inevitable headaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    World first Garrosh Normal means something. I'd definitely love to see that video and the cinematic after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Guys it's normal. It's not a race it's about who can accumulate the most gear this week.
    first is first. norm/hc is irrelevant.

Deleted
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

Livestream is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

Livestream is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr
    That's nazgrim