Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    It slipped my mind that pants dropped off Paragons, my bad =\

Has EU had a maintenance yet? I'm not 100% sure if they have...
    You're correct, they haven't.
    It's currently Tuesday near 12 pm and it's always Wednesdays between 3 and 7 am somewhere if I remember correctly.

Will Garrosh go down this week or will 13/14 be a brick wall for a week!!!!!!!

amgerd the suspense!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    EU reset hasn't happened yet.
    *grabs heart* dafuq!?

and then people complained about us servers coming up early. where are your complains now!? hue hue hue hue

but thats crazy tho BL needs to put in dat work. Its coming down to the wire
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

You EU people are useful.

I hope Method takes it down this lockout!

I cant imagine how Riggnaros is raging now :-D

4-6 ilvls is absolutely 7% dps, lashes and banners are probably another 5% on top of that

watch method burst and see people shoot to 1m dps

watch depraved/paragon and see people burst 600-700k

try to tell me that everyone is method just knows how to play their class 1.5x better and that its not the fact 25 man does more dps

i did my first jinrohk heroic kill in 10H and before i switched to 25 i could play flawlessly and do about 330k dps. my first pull in 25H and i played really really shitty, the fight lasted longer, and i did about 385k

edit: read wrong, forget it.
    Last edited by Sil; 2013-09-24 at 09:57 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Klaxxi fucking mess

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Klaxxi fucking mess

Method just downed klaxxi and are 13/14 H =)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    *grabs heart* dafuq!?

and then people complained about us servers coming up early. where are your complains now!? hue hue hue hue
    That's because people don't understand how the reset works with the time difference and whatnot. It may *seem* like EU is getting more time because their reset hasn't happened yet, but they also started later than US. It all evens out.

why are we having this debate over and over, a kill is a kill no ifs ands buts
    Paragon killed H Lichking shall we call it west first? Method killed Sha of fear also being west first only???
    ppl who denying CN 10H kalaxxi kill just keep ignoring the fact that EU/US start the race 2 days earlier than asia, how can u claim world first if u start running 10 min earlier in a 10000m race.
    world first belongs to the first team kill the boss, no matter they are having couple of days update advantage or they are able to use 25H upgrade gear.

Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    That's because people don't understand how the reset works with the time difference and whatnot. It may *seem* like EU is getting more time because their reset hasn't happened yet, but they also started later than US. It all evens out.
    yeah I hear you on that us gets in frist BUT eu gets the same time at the end of the week. honestly im surprised they killed it in a few hours. figured it would last the week but oh well que sera, sera

being 1 boss behind is getting stomped? ¯\(o_o)/¯
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    Paragon killed H Lichking shall we call it west first? Method killed Sha of fear also being west first only???
    ppl who denying CN 10H kalaxxi kill just keep ignoring the fact that EU/US start the race 2 days earlier than asia, how can u claim world first if u start running 10 min earlier in a 10000m race.
    world first belongs to the first team kill the boss, no matter they are having couple of days update advantage or they are able to use 25H upgrade gear.
    Fine, if they killed it without using any of the unobtainable by anyone else +8 ilvl gear from a 25 man lockout, they can claim world first.

No one cared about 10M kills during wotlk, why would anyone care about asia 10M kills ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Fine, if they killed it without using any of the unobtainable by anyone else +8 ilvl gear from a 25 man lockout, they can claim world first.
    if method wait for 2 days before they zone in soo and start the race together with asia players they can calim world first

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    yeah I hear you on that us gets in frist BUT eu gets the same time at the end of the week. honestly im surprised they killed it in a few hours. figured it would last the week but oh well que sera, sera
    The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

- - - Updated - - -

if method wait for 2 days before they zone in soo and start the race together with asia players they can calim world first
    It's one day, Method are an EU guild. And no, that wouldn't be comparable because of Asia having separate lockouts on 10 and 25 having more gear anyways.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure if you gave method access to the +8 gear and dual lockouts they would have made up for the 48 hour penalty.

Deleted
    Try to understand that Asia isn't part of the world first race.

Quote Originally Posted by Manilae View Post
    I cant imagine how Riggnaros is raging now :-D
    He's usually very congratulatory every time Method beats them.

https://twitter.com/riggnaros/status/381885048674201600 after Seigecrafter kill.