Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    On their main page I see zero Asian guilds included in the 25 man or 10 man race brackets.
    Because it's seperated by....Wait for it.... West and East.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/kr/...ting.tier16_25

Oh snap, Asia first!

And wait, there's more!

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

East first you say? But...Where is world?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Wowprogress actually uses 'West' for EU/US and Manaflask have posted about their unhappiness with the current use of World first.
    I follow Manaflask mainly because of the much more detailed and considerably faster updates they tend to have and have seen that article. The term should be changed, but again you can't say people are wrong for using it when it's currently the accepted term that's been in use for quite a while now.

As far as wowprogress, I see nothing on their main page that hints in any way that only the West region servers are being tracked. They do obviously separate the races, but nothing noticeable on the main page that shows the guild rankings says specifically West, and that was what I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    "Majority of EU/US gammers think Asian first does not count as the world first so it does not count as a world first"
    Has nothing to do with opinion. fuck sake.

You have said it yourself, you are playing by different rules. DEAL WITH IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

NoRest4Wicked
    Asia won, just deal with it. Stop QQ.

Deleted
    What I see is a load of northern hemisphere chauvinism. Time to move on for me, enjoy banging your heads against your own closed mindedness.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Because it's seperated by....Wait for it.... West and East.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/kr/...ting.tier16_25

Oh snap, Asia first!

And wait, there's more!

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

East first you say? But...Where is world?
    My point was that if you go to their main page there is no obvious way to get to the East race, and can easily be mistaken for them tracking it as the world race instead. There is nothing labeling on the main page that it is West only, so people visiting can easily mistake it for the world race alone.

There's no need to be quite so rude with your replies either, you'd get less hostile responses in that manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Majority of EU/US gammers think Asian first does not count as the world first so it does not count as a world first"

"Majority of us young Americans think sagging pants is cool therefor sagging is cool"

"Majority of martians think earthlings are stupid therefor earthlings are stupid"
    You've already made it very obvious you have no idea what you're talking about, but I suppose feel free to continue posting nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

"Majority of us young Americans think sagging pants is cool therefor sagging is cool"

"Majority of martians think earthlings are stupid therefor earthlings are stupid"
    I don't really have a problem with any of those statements.... but just to clarify ["Majority of us young Americans think sagging pants is cool therefor sagging is cool IN AMERICA"

In the scenario Americans, or to be more specific to your analogy YOUNG AMERICANS dictate what is cool amongst themselves. The majority of adults may disagree but kids are still going to do it because it's cool to them.

You're free to use the term world first and apply it to asian servers all you want... unfortunately you're in the minority here in MMO-Champ which is all that matters in this setting and you will be discredited.
    Last edited by Lefty12; 2013-09-29 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    NoRest4Wicked
    Asia won, just deal with it. Stop QQ.
    I like how no one can actually name the guild.
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Go argue with Manaflask, wowprogress, guildox, and all the other sites then if you have a problem with how they choose to define the world first race. Because currently none of those sites track the Asian server progression with the rest of the world's progression.
    http://www.loyogou.com/game/wow/ladd...ldLadders.html well look what i found they got world first period.

Deleted
    I follow Manaflask mainly because of the much more detailed and considerably faster updates they tend to have and have seen that article. The term should be changed, but again you can't say people are wrong for using it when it's currently the accepted term that's been in use for quite a while now.

As far as wowprogress, I see nothing on their main page that hints in any way that only the West region servers are being tracked. They do obviously separate the races, but nothing noticeable on the main page that shows the guild rankings says specifically West, and that was what I was referring to.
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    http://www.loyogou.com/game/wow/ladd...ldLadders.html well look what i found they got world first period.
    The ability to put all guilds together in a big list isn't special. There's a reason why other websites don't do it like this, because it's retarded.

Guys. I went to my research lab, accessed the quantum super computer, and routed a satellite to remap the cross section of the circumference of the Earth. Apparently Asia is part of the world.

Since they're part of the world I guess it wouldn't even matter if their 10m was tuned for 6 people. World first is world first. Because they were first. And they're also part of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz Asia from US !!! You beat the West to it again just like Dargon Soil.

To the people complaing weither your from US or EU, don't complain thats a World First. But there can still be a West First.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Has nothing to do with opinion. fuck sake.

You have said it yourself, you are playing by different rules. DEAL WITH IT.
    Doesn't change the fact the China's first Garrosh kill is in fact a world first.

You think Asia is not apart of the world? Guess what? They are.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here? That may be widely used in Asia, but obviously we're discussing terminology used on this site and other English speaking sites that track the world first race.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    You've already made it very obvious you have no idea what you're talking about, but I suppose feel free to continue posting nonsense.
    I'm sorry I'm educated enough to know that Asia is apart of the world and that EU/US are not the only servers in the world.

Deleted
    So. In the last 20 pages of arguing about this world first thing, how many of you changed your mind about it?
    There are no set rules and everyone got their own opinion about it.
    Arguing on the internet is pointless. Stahp!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys. I went to my research lab, accessed the quantum super computer, and routed a satellite to remap the cross section of the circumference of the Earth. Apparently Asia is part of the world.
    In Australia we learn about Asia in Grade 4.

Since they're part of the world I guess it wouldn't even matter if their 10m was tuned for 6 people.
    Actually that's the issue, if their 10 man was tuned for 6 people, and everywhere else in the world was tuned for 10, they're not playing by the same rules ergo they're not in the same race.

World first is works first. Because they were first. And they're also part of the world.
    World first is based on the majority of competing guilds racing on equal grounds. If they are not competing on equal grounds then it's not a race, it's a joke.

Deleted
    Mods could lock this by now. This is more retarded than the 10vs 25m flaming.