10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    ^

We may as well kill the world first title so long as the Asian region is playing a different game.
    So this whole expansion no one complained about Asia until they actually got the World First??
    I pray your not from EU, please tell me im wrong & I will be able to keep some sanity.

In Australia we learn about Asia in Grade 4.

Actually that's the issue, if their 10 man was tuned for 6 people, and everywhere else in the world was tuned for 10, they're not playing by the same rules ergo they're not in the same race.

World first is based on the majority of competing guilds racing on equal grounds. If they are not competing on equal grounds then it's not a race, it's a joke.
    I was being really sarcastic in that post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    World first is a world first.
    Its not a world first if you only count EU / NA
    Well only NA/EU play the same game so yeah only they count for the race. Asia has there own game and therefore there own completely separate race.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Or you could just accept that Asians got the world first and stick to caring who gets the EU/US first?
    Because it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    So how's the educational system in Australia?
    It's great, your inability to pickup and understand what I am saying makes me question yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Rules? What rules were broken? Why are you even talking about rules? No one broke any rules.
    I'm genuinely curios to know your age and level of education...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Correct they technically killed Garrosh HC world first, however the most difficult version of Garrosh is still up for grabs.
    Considering the fact that the Asian Garrosh 25 hc has more health and does more damage, how can you determine which is harder? Also: Asian 10 hc is the same as EU/US 10 hc, what if it turns out to be one of those fights that's harder on 10 man? Anyway, I know about the 25 hc gear with higher ilvl in Asia, my point is you have no idea which is the hardest incarnation, just that our guilds don't have the gearing opportunities Asia has.

Hey guys, don't argue with trolls. They won't listen to reason. They won't pay attention to facts.
    Asia has been playing under very different circumstances. If you see anyone mixing US/EU race with Asia's own race, have no doubt: it's a troll.

Deleted
    Or you could just accept that Asians got the world first and stick to caring who gets the EU/US first?
    I agree, World first race is OVER!!! gratz to all that competed
    Who will win the first teir of the new expansion i wonder ?

Deleted
    80 pages of a retarded discussion regarding if Asians count for the race or not. Some people say yay, others say nay. Do you really think you're gonna convince the others that you're right? Yeah, call when that happens.

You all have your opinion, like I have mine, for example, I believe that the Asians don't count for the race because they are playing the game with totally different rules from the western ones and it's not some random guy from a forum on the internet that will change my mind about that.

Now, I want this thread to provide me information about the western kills, who got what when and people discussing strats that might or not be legit, and I don't want to read 10 pages every couple of hours to search for the information that I'm looking after among the all the trolls trying to flamebait people by saying the asia 10m kill was the world first, because, let's be honest, it's what most of the people saying that are trying to do. So, you all that think the 10m hc garrosh kill was the world first, the race is over for you, isn't it? Be kind enough to fuck off from the thread so the people like me who are really looking for relevant information don't have to read your moronic discussion, please.

It's great, your inability to pickup and understand what I am saying makes me question yours.
    Well, guess you never learn maths or debating as proven in a few of your previous posts. Disregarding anything you don't agree with? Insulting anybody who has a different opinion than you have? Stating everything as a fact? There's a lot to improve then...

Deleted
    The guilds name, once translated is 'Apocalypse.' So I guess that puts a face on Asia. Grats to them though, first live server heroic kill of Garrosh!

Because it's not the same.
    I'm sorry you live on a universe where world means only EU/US? Doesn't matter that they had a few advantages. A world first means the first in the world. WORLD not US/EU.... WORLD.

What is so hard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    80 pages of a retarded discussion regarding if Asians count for the race or not. Some people say yay, others say nay. Do you really think you're gonna convince the others that you're right? Yeah, call when that happens.

You all have your opinion, like I have mine, for example, I believe that the Asians don't count for the race because they are playing the game with totally different rules from the western ones and it's not some random guy from a forum on the internet that will change my mind about that.

Now, I want this thread to provide me information about the western kills, who got what when and people discussing strats that might or not be legit, and I don't want to read 10 pages every couple of hours to search for the information that I'm looking after among the all the trolls trying to flamebait people by saying the asia 10m kill was the world first, because, let's be honest, it's what most of the people saying that are trying to do. So, you all that think the 10m hc garrosh kill was the world first, the race is over for you, isn't it? Be kind enough to fuck off from the thread so the people like me who are really looking for relevant information don't have to read your moronic discussion, please.
    If you only care about the Western race, make a SoO Western First Thread. This happens to the WORLD first thread, and it's been won.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I didn't saw Jesus, Budah or Allah came down and wrote the rules should Asia would be recognized as WF or not. It's all about personal preference. There are no official rules from God Blizzard, so just chill and play game. If I say Asia got 1st WF/no they didn't, who the F you are to tell me different and it's against rules? You and I are same - customers to Blizzard and nothing more.

Btw, are mods alive? 10 last pages I read about it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not, it's world 1st, no it's not... I came here to read about guilds and their current progress, not 10 pages about personal preferences.

Deleted
    Is the 10 man version of the raid in Asia easier than the 25man?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty12 View Post
    I'm genuinely curios to know your age and level of education...
    A 3,000 y/o highly educated individual.

Next tier let's give the US a two week head start on progression than EU and Asia, then let's give American regions gear that is 15 item levels higher. Once BL gets "World First," it's legit because everyone is playing the same game right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Next tier let's give the US a two week head start on progression than EU and Asia, then let's give American regions gear that is 15 item levels higher. Once BL gets "World First," it's legit because everyone is playing the same game right?
    As long as they didn't break ToS. Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    im surprised too. The aids has evolved to something else in this thread. mods are probably just watching at this point.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Why is this thread full of silly people?

World First doesn't literally mean World First. In all former contexts, World First has meant the competitive race of a group of guilds to be the first to kill a boss under the same conditions.

Another party (i.e. Asia) is not competing with the other parties (i.e. US and Europe) if they are doing so by their own conditions (i.e. higher ilvl). This is no different from competitive sports, you have a separate race for the 100m and 200m, and separate categories for racers, such as for gender, weight and height.

How can this thread have hundred+ pages of trying but failing to grasp this concept is beyond me.