Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    No, it didn't. You get over it.
    Is Garrosh HC killed? Yes
    Did it happen on our world? Yes

Still excited who is going to claim the first Kill in the EU/US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Funny, for the past few tiers we've been hearing "10 man doesn't count, I'll wait for the real world first, lol 10m sucks!" whenever Paragon got a kill first. But when some Asian guild does it, it's suddenly the real deal.
    Talk about hypocrisy.
    What you don't seem to understand is the fact that NA / EU 10 man raids are different than AZ 10 man raids. They still have the same system as we had in Wrath, where 10 man is both easier and drops worse gear than 25. This guild apparently went 13/14 Heroic in 25 (still damned impressive) but then went into their 10 man version (which is easier and tuned lighter) and used their OP 25 man gear to get the kill.

That's the controversy here.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    World first to the chinese, i dont give a rats ass who become second,

Stop the EU/US vs Aisian stuff
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 10:03 PM.

lets stop this.

and wait for a 25man garrosh hc kill.

mods already warned ?twice?
    stop this asia vs eu/us war

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    What you don't seem to understand is the fact that NA / EU 10 man raids are different than AZ 10 man raids. They still have the same system as we had in Wrath, where 10 man is both easier and drops worse gear than 25. This guild apparently went 13/14 Heroic in 25 (still damned impressive) but then went into their 10 man version (which is easier and tuned lighter) and used their OP 25 man gear to get the kill.

No? Really? I really didn't get all that, seriously...

Anyway, I was just bringing up a different example (since everything else has already been said a million times) to show how silly these "true world first" claims with this kill are.

Riggnaros: BL WORLD FIRST GARROSH INC!
    Method: FU! Method world first!
    Paragon: you guys are silly
    STARS: I can't hear you over the sound of world first [Heroic: Garrosh] "achievement earned" sound
    An unknown Chinese guild: sup guys how you doin'
    Ensidia: someone just did Madness of Deathwind heroic? gratz!

What have i done

but yeah i think BL is totally getting the next kill. They are long overdue for an EU/US first end boss anyways.
    Last edited by Orcindauh; 2013-09-29 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post

But it's not a controversy. It is by definition the world first kill. In a system the game company designed and implemented. Is it weak? Possibly, but it's not saronite bombs or 15 druids type weak.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    In a system the game company designed and implemented.
    There happens to be multiple diff systems in the game.

Deleted
    To be fair. We need to distinguish between Asia and West due the different system both zones have. They might have gotten a world first, but to be fair, it's kind of a sleezed worldfirst since they have higher itemlevel than what you can possibly get on West, ergo, you cannot really compare the two.

They have gotten East First, West first still has to come.

Stop the EU/US vs Asian stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    To be fair. We need to distinguish between Asia and West due the different system both zones have. They might have gotten a world first, but to be fair, it's kind of a sleezed worldfirst since they have higher itemlevel than what you can possibly get on West, ergo, you cannot really compare the two.

They have gotten East First, West first still has to come.
    And that's really the whole point - the West's is the only true challenge, the east's is like being happy about getting world first LFR garrosh kill.

It's over boss died first time ever in the world! Waiting on world 2nd from method now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Riggnaros: BL WORLD FIRST GARROSH INC!
    Method: FU! Method world first!
    Paragon: you guys are silly
    STARS: I can't hear you over the sound of world first [Heroic: Garrosh] "achievement earned" sound
    An unknown Chinese guild: sup guys how you doin'
    Ensidia: someone just did Madness of Deathwind heroic? gratz!
    What did you expect? Any hardcore Asian guild that decides to farm 25man but focus on getting the kills for 10man will eventually get World's first. It's just that much easier.

What result do you get when you search "Lich King heroic world first" on Youtube? The 25man kill. Not the 10man kill. Because the 10man heroic kill back then in Wotlk had the same meaning as the normal kill, a way to check out tactics and content before dealing with the real deal.

If you want to go into details I am sure that Blizzard testers had already killed Garrosh heroic while testing the boss fights before the patch was even released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    If you want to go into details I am sure that Blizzard testers had already killed Garrosh heroic while testing the boss fights before the patch was even released.
    I hope they didn't do like Sinestra and Ra-den then

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure they test to make sure certain abilities work and that his death animation works, but I don't think Blizzard is paying people to test the heroic content to make sure it can be killed. From what I heard I thought Heroic Ragnaros, from Blizzards view, was unkillable and was nearing to receive nerfs when a group found a way to kill it. Also, wasn't yogg-0 the same deal? Mathematically impossible or something? Correct me if I am wrong, going off hearsay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I hope they didn't do like Sinestra and Ra-den then
    Bugs happen when you try a boss 30+ times with a 25man raid (like Death knight spell copying one of Sinestra's spells). I think Blizzard testing would be something closer to 3 people killing an extremely downtuned boss, essentially trying out if the boss is able to do his 'stuff' (change phases, summon minions, do emotes to the events, drop the correct loot etc.)

Deleted
    Rapid eye Movement and Not so Serious (25 Man) have both claimed kills on Siegecrafter Blackfuse!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Why did this get an infraction? It's true is it not? And it mentions nothing about Asia vs EU/US except the fact that Garrosh is has been killed, and that we're waiting on world second.
    Playing ignorant about the differences between the realms equals to trolling.

Deleted
    Now I guess there has always only been the illusion of a world first race. It is however sad (IMO) how the game has branched off into so many incomparable difficulties. Asia =/= EU =/= 10 =/= 25
    Neither of those can ever really be compared. The only race that still is kind of comparable seems to be Method versus Blood Legion. And even that one is often quite one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    It's over boss died first time ever in the world! Waiting on world 2nd from method now

No chance in hell they can get second with your view. I think at least 100+ asian guilds will kill Garrosh 10m heroic with their OP 25 man gear before Method, BL etc have a chance