Deleted
    Grats Method, enjoy your holidays now
    I would like to know how the fight is, just good/bad, hard/easy, epic/meh, gearcheck /skillcheck... something like that ^.^

I think I'm right in saying this the first time ever that a guild has won every world first for every tier for an entire expansion?

Big congratulations are in order, well done Method.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I don't think there is a Garrosh video out for Midwinter to have a chance yet.

Deleted
    its sorta funny tho, if guilds back in wotlk had done 25m hc for better gear and then gotten a world first in 10m hc bcoz of it, then every1 would have screamed EXPLOIT! and while asia is part of the REAL world, asia isnt part of the generic world of warcraft, in fact in world of warcraft asia might as well be on a different planet, so i will say big gratz to method for world first garrosh hc kill and big gratz to that asian guild for world first garrosh *EXPLOIT* kill.

INFRACTED: There have been more enough warnings in this thread to lay off the Asia vs. EU/US debate. Being Asian is not an exploit. -Noblshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-01 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think I'm right in saying this the first time ever that a guild has won every world first for every tier for an entire expansion?

Yup. Manaflask had a blurb about that. Death & Taxes lost to Nihium in Naxx, Nihilium lost out in Sunwell to SK Gaming. Ensidia lost out to Paragon in ICC and Paragon fell to KIN Raiders in Dragon Soul.

Also, Midwinter got Paragons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

They only "lost" Grand Empress Shek'Zeer

Deleted
    Anyone trying to compare this to the great endbosses must be delusional.

But grats I guess. Expected more.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    They only "lost" Grand Empress Shek'Zeer
    Err notice how he said 'World first for every tier'.... Which in any case method got the Tier 14 World 25 man 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I thought the loss of Kuznam as Method's raidleader would be nigh insurmountable for them, but it does seem like that was pretty far and away not the case. Congratulations Method!
    Quality > Quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I thought the loss of Kuznam as Method's raidleader would be nigh insurmountable for them, but it does seem like that was pretty far and away not the case. Congratulations Method!
    Anyone that is well spoken, thinks logically and doesn't start panicking can easily be a raid leader and their are a few people in method that can easily fill those shoes, generally all there strategies are guild devised anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Yup. Manaflask had a blurb about that. Death & Taxes lost to Nihium in Naxx, Nihilium lost out in Sunwell to SK Gaming. Ensidia lost out to Paragon in ICC and Paragon fell to KIN Raiders in Dragon Soul.
    You have also got to remember that MoP is by far the easiest expansion in terms of rival guilds.

I love Method and think it's great to see them get World First. But they had no competition. Paragon were in a different race, Blood Legion were about 3 days behind Method after the first reset and Vodka disbanded last tier. Also Stars were disqualified from the race (By Blizzard screwing over Asian guilds with stupid loot rules and lockouts)

So basically Method, without a monumental screw up, were guaranteed World First this tier.

Back in Wrath/Cata Blood Legion were finishing outside the top 10 every tier. You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.

Method is straight killing it! I love Rigg's and Affi from BL and BL is a solid team but DAMN Method is on a whole different level!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    You have also got to remember that MoP is by far the easiest expansion in terms of rival guilds.

I love Method and think it's great to see them get World First. But they had no competition. Paragon were in a different race, Blood Legion were about 3 days behind Method after the first reset and Vodka disbanded last tier. Also Stars were disqualified from the race (By Blizzard screwing over Asian guilds with stupid loot rules and lockouts)

So basically Method, without a monumental screw up, were guaranteed World First this tier.

Back in Wrath/Cata Blood Legion were finishing outside the top 10 every tier. You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.
    You sire are full of shit. Ofc Blood Legion worked tremendously hard to get where they are, among other guilds, Envy, Exorsus, Midwinter etc.. There is a lot of Competition in the 25 man race. Gets some facts straight. You just make yourself look rly stupid.

INFRACTED: Don't insult or flame other posters. You can argue about guild competition without calling someone else names. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-01 at 11:31 AM.

You think they have improved since then? No. It's just all the guilds who finished ahead of them left WoW, so Blood Legion rose through the ranks 1 by 1 due to the guilds ahead of them dropping out. So you can;t really say Blood Legion is in the same league as Method.
    I don't know about you, but the more I do something, the better I get at it. To say they haven't improved is just offensive.

I always thought how much of a factor lag plays when comparing US vs EU for world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    I always thought how much of a factor lag plays when comparing US vs EU for world firsts.
    They both play on servers in their own region, so lag will be pretty much a non-issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there are any differences Lag wise. EU have their EU Servers, US the US Servers.

It's not like FF14 where the EU Servers are in Canada.

I have no idea what your raiding experience is and quite frankly I don't care but from a personal stand point I'm 2 or 3 times the player I was in Cata and as for Wrath, jeez, I don't even want to think about that. You honestly think that in a 2-4 year period no one in BL has got better at the game/their class? Then you sir are an idiot.

INFRACTED: Do not call other posters idiots. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-01 at 11:38 AM.

If I am not mistaken majority of US guilds are sitting on 70-100 ping 25mans, while for EU its not uncommon to have 20-40.

Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    If I am not mistaken majority of US guilds are sitting on 70-100 ping 25mans, while for EU its not uncommon to have 20-40.
    If you don't have a decent connection yeah. I have 50-60 MS whenever I play and that's on a 12 Mbps connection.