Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    If Garrosh doesn't die on 10man this week, Method should go 10man tomorrow, clear it WF and shit all over Paragon to really finish MoP in style.
    I heard them joke about that last night after their kill, but I hope they don't. It means I'll have to avoid the forums for a few weeks so my head doesn't explode reading the threads lol. Plus I think it would just be in bad taste.

Aye, got it. Thanks Ashvael for explanation via PM.
    Just 1 min after I posted my theory in another topic.

Willing to bet Paragon swaped to 10's because they were more easy (they thought) and figured getting 10man world first would be easier than 25... ooops Should have stuck with 25man guild guys!

GZ Method but it's not a world first. But yeah GZ on the EU FIRST 25. Waiting for US 25, EU 10, US 10 now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Willing to bet Paragon swaped to 10's because they were more easy (they thought) and figured getting 10man world first would be easier than 25... ooops Should have stuck with 25man guild guys!

GZ Method but it's not a world first. But yeah GZ on the EU FIRST 25. Waiting for US 25, EU 10, US 10 now.
    Aswell Flex 10..11...12...until 25 man... Aswell in another thread you confused Method beeing an Us guild..

They said themselves they prefer 25 (you can find many members saying it on many occasions) but going into MoP they couldn't field a strong enough 25m roster to stay competitive. Considering they were widely considered the best guild at the end of Wrath and throughout Cata (where 10 and 25 were also the "same" like they are now) yet they stayed 25 man. Not sure why you would assume they went 10 just because the world firsts would be a lock, pretty dumb theory IMO.

Edit: I'm gonna go with BL for US 25, Avast for US 10 and Paragon for EU 10.
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2013-10-01 at 01:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't Method release a video of their Thok kill?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    There is one on Sparkuggz channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Probably busy doing other things to do an "official" one yet, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv5jnLH2VoY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    They said themselves they prefer 25 (you can find many members saying it on many occasions) but going into MoP they couldn't field a strong enough 25m roster to stay competitive. Considering they were widely considered the best guild at the end of Wrath and throughout Cata (where 10 and 25 were also the "same" like they are now) yet they stayed 25 man. Not sure why you would assume they went 10 just because the world firsts would be a lock, pretty dumb theory IMO.
    Well aswell on Ra-den they lost theyre sponsor because they went second . So indeed a reason for them is to be 1st. So in order to be 1st must do anything possible .
    Last edited by mmoc66990be288; 2013-10-01 at 01:29 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    Well aswell on Ra-den they lost theyre sponsor because they went second . So indeed a reason for them is to be 1st. So in order 2 be 1st must do anything possible .
    Not sure if troll or just stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    "Method are the first guild in World of Warcraft history to finish an expansion that they'd thoroughly dominated on top in the final tier"

manaflask.com/en/articles/siege-of-orgrimmar-heroic-progress-method-world-first-garrosh-hellscream-25-14-14

What a feat. Congrats
    This ofc depends what is WF but still Paragon killed World First Sha of Fear which was THE last boss in tier 14 so method didn't dominate this expansion. And Method didnt kill any of the last bosses first in tier 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    Well aswell on Ra-den they lost theyre sponsor because they went second . So indeed a reason for them is to be 1st. So in order 2 be 1st must do anything possible .
    Which sponsor did they lose on Ra-Den?
    And that makes what you said make even less sense since they did get world first Ra-Den.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    It is a fact that Method rose through the rankings finishing ahead of guilds such as Ensidia, For the Horde, Premonition etc.

Blood Legion (Besides in Dragon Soul when the EU guilds were banned) have never finished ahead of Paragon, Ensidia, Premonition, For The Horde, Stars.

Blood Legion have NEVER finished ahead of a big name guild, EVER. Check for yourself, look through Wowprogress and look at all the guilds below Blood Legion. There is no 'Big' guilds below them.

The only big guild Blood Legion has finished ahead of was Method back in one tier in ICC. Which bring me to my point. When Method have rose through the ranks they have done it by finishing AHEAD of a higher ranking guild in the next tier. When Blood Legion did it, it was because a guild ahead of them disbanded or left WoW.

This is all fact, go check it out for yourself.

So basically Method earned their way to the top by beating the competition. Blood Legion got to second by staying the same and waiting for everyone ahead of them to drop out. This is all fact and the previous tier results are on Wowprogress before the Blood Legion fanboys call me a troll/lier.
    I'm sorry mate to burst your bubble but they didn't beat Paragon. Paragon went to 10-man and nobody even thinks about them to be in same race anymore so. You are wrong my friend.

15+ Year Old Account

So long as the aisian market gets 2 lockouts and higher Ilevel gear then you cannot toss them in the world race for first IMO. When you look at the world first guilds you can safely assume the players are all crazy good so the gear discrepancy between EU-NA servers and the aisian ones totaly destroys any form of fair competition. May not be what you belive but it's the equivalent of letting nascar drivers D,E+F have cars that have 100 more HP and weigh 500 pounds less and tell A,B,C good luck on the race all is fair!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Midwinter just killed Paragons of the Klaxxi 30 minutes ago. Blood Legion vs Midwinter for US first Garrosh go go!
    Pulling for Midwinter

Deleted
    Even if the Chinese guild killed it first, they did in 10-man. Method killed him first in 25-man. So yeah, it's a world first.

Congratulations on the real and proper world first kill on Heroic Garrosh! Well Deserved.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Big grats to Method, for the whole expansion and beyond.

I am however a bit disappointed the final expansion boss fell so fast. But either way, I think Blizzard did a hell of a job with SoO. Fun fights all around.
    I see statements like this and I think it really undercuts just how well Method executed this tier. I mean if Method works hard, recruits hard, and plays better than they ever have before and kills the end boss faster than the previous end boss, the tier gets labelled as easy, a joke, etc. which is really not fair. Personally for me I have to say the difficulty progression from Malkorok, all the way through Garrosh has been steep. There are not many fights in say, ToT that I would say are harder than the back 6 on SoO and its been a long, long time since I've seen non-end bosses as difficult as Seigecrafter and Paragons. Maybe I'm wrong and months from now we'll have more Garrosh kills than expected, but we'll see.

Honestly watching Method has been amazing. They were really dialed in during SoO and I think Garrosh's swift death can be lent heavily to that focus. I somehow suspect that they really wanted to ensure they killed Garrosh on 25 before Paragon could kill it on 10. We understand the split but the average forum goer still says "WF is WF" so being able to eradicate any and all doubt probably feels great for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekthar91 View Post
    I'm sorry mate to burst your bubble but they didn't beat Paragon. Paragon went to 10-man and nobody even thinks about them to be in same race anymore so. You are wrong my friend.
    You strike me as the sort of person who would be first in line to post that Paragon beat Method to world first (west at least).

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Method for World 2nd Kill.