Deleted

is moderation equally applied across MMO-Champion?

I noticed that in certain threads, like the Corrupt a Wish game, the moderation is somewhat more lenient than in other places, especially in the context of wishes and corruptions. I got the impression that no matter how controversial or aggressive the wishes and their corruptions are, because it's purely in the context of the forum game (and other games), people either don't care about the strong tone of the wishes and don't report them, or they are reported, but moderators let them slide because they rightfully view the post as appropriate within the context of the thread. I know that personally i've made a few wishes which I thought would surely earn me an infraction if posted anywhere else.

Either way, I'm wondering if this is actually intended, i.e. whether the line is somewhat more blurred in the context of that and maybe a few other Fun Stuff threads, because it's assumed that people are not being serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    I give a bit more leniency on fun stuff / chat forum. There's a lot of joking around and what not more so than the other forums. That and if you think there is really a problematic one, not just for fun then report it.
    Doesn't mean you can run around on a massive rage / flame fest.
    Not really fun if you can't mess around a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Particular Fun Stuff / chat threads allow some things that are not allowed elsewhere, like meme images in funny picture threads. Conversely, some subforums have additional rules that may not be relevant elsewhere. However, while particular subforums may create unique circumstances that changes the context for how particular posts are judged, generally the same rules apply across the site.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since you brought it up... I noticed trolling and flaming gets overlooked depending on who it is directed too. People can go out of there way to bash you or derail/troll your thread and even tho you report it nothing gets done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    Well since you brought it up... I noticed trolling and flaming gets overlooked depending on who it is directed too. People can go out of there way to bash you or derail/troll your thread and even tho you report it nothing gets done.
    This is not the place to complain about stuff like this, you need to go to Sunshine.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I would hope that moderators are able to use common sense to decide which areas of the forums that the rules can be slightly different. I think they do a pretty good job at it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This is not the place to complain about stuff like this, you need to go to Sunshine.
    Yea...Would be great if she ever answered messages, When you bring a issue to someone and they don't answer makes it seem like you are being ignored but with that being said I will shut up now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    Yea...Would be great if she ever answered messages, When you bring a issue to someone and they don't answer makes it seem like you are being ignored but with that being said I will shut up now
    The last message I see was sent one minute before this post; my response time isn't that good

Regardless, I do get a lot of PMs, and I do read and take action on them, but I might not get a chance to respond.

In any case, this thread isn't really being productive so I'm going to go ahead and close it; feel free to PM me with specific examples if you have issues.