Deleted

Worlds schedule.

Made a reddit post about the worlds schedule for us european fans. Feel free to thumb it up if you agree and want to be heard.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...rlds_schedule/

Cant really agree, I mean it is in NA so they might as well make it the best time possible for NA and for the east. Remember EU and NA are not the only people who play Lol, more in Asia play it then EU by a fairly large margin if I am not mistaken and the times for Korea are fairly good and chine have decent times as well especially for the final.

At the end of the day unless it is held in Chine or EU we will not have good times, whining about it will not help. Trying to get it brought to the EU by showing support however , that could actually be worth while.

Deleted
    Asia is bigger than EU, so obviously they'll cater to them as oppose to us Europeans. it sucks, but it makes sense and it's nothing to cry about.

The event is hosted in NA so obviously it'll be in their timezone as well. There's always going to be some part of the world that'll have poor timing, and it's obviously going to be the minority, plain and simple.

World doesn't revolve around you mate, get used to it.

I don't agree sorry. Someone is going to miss out, someone is going to be unhappy - I'm sure they weighed it up and expected people to be unhappy, but they can't cater for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Cant really agree, I mean it is in NA so they might as well make it the best time possible for NA and for the east. Remember EU and NA are not the only people who play Lol, more in Asia play it then EU by a fairly large margin if I am not mistaken and the times for Korea are fairly good and chine have decent times as well especially for the final.

At the end of the day unless it is held in Chine or EU we will not have good times, whining about it will not help. Trying to get it brought to the EU by showing support however , that could actually be worth while.
    wat.... korea one is at 4am iirc and here nz its at 7am huehuehuehue

and what esoterickk said not everyone can be happy
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    You also have to bear in mind that it has to be at a time that is suitable for the players - who will be on NA times - it's really important that it fits with a suitable sleep and food schedule for them as they are the most important people in this - and for the people watching it live - including the event venue that probably has opening/closing times as well as times that it can serve food and so on.

I'm in the EU as well and it's going to be a pain trying to watch the finals live at 4am in the morning but at the end of the day if you can't make it - there will be VODs, just avoid forums until you've caught up so you're spoiler free.

I just adjust my sleep schedule and go to bed at 4 CET, and I watch the last one or two games the next day. It's a small price to pay for a weeklong annual event that gets me riled up as all hell. I don't start school until October.

Hopefully I wont have to work the morning of the final so I can at least catch that. Sadly I shall miss most of the games because of the schedule and work, just how it is if i get the time I will watch the VOD.