Raiding less hours vs Clearing More Content

So I'm debating leaving my guild to join a guild with higher progression as 5.4 starts. Currently my guild raids 6 hours/2 nights a week, and is 3/13 heroic. The guild I'm thinking of joining is 11/13 heroic and raids 3 nights/12 hours a week(I've been accepted to trial for them). I want to see more content, and have raided this much or more in past tiers, but I'm also enjoying the free time that comes with raiding only 6 hours a week. Guild leadership can be frustrating at times in my guild, as we will jump around from boss to boss and not come back to them to continue progression on them. But who's to say the new guild won't have its frustrations as well. Have any of you been in the same situation? What was the end result? What do you think of doubling raiding hours to see more content?
    Thanks for any input.

This is the kind of stressful situation that lead me to quit the game. If progressing in the game is your sole objective you'd be an idiot not to jump ship and run with a guild that's clearing four times the content in only double the time. On the other hand, you're going to leave behind friendships with no guarantee that similar friendships will materialize in your new guild. Flexible raiding may solve your problem for you. It sounds like your current guild isn't that dedicated so they may opt to exclusively run flexible raids. If that happens you can do heroic raids with your new guild and flexible raids with your old. Does your current guild know you're trialing with another guild?

It really varies. I mean, you have to look at how annoying the raid times are for you. All of my time isn't created equal, some nights are more annoying to raid than others.

I remember going to school 7:30 AM - 6:30, coming home, and going to raid 7-11. That was hell, I was always fucking tired during raid. Then I remember times I had no school during raid days (still 7-11) and it was a much more pleasant experience. So much prep time, and I was rested, so the raiding was fun.

If the times are good (no matter what the number of hours are) then I'd go for it and raid to clear content.

started 5.2 with a guild that raided 6 hours a week, stuck on horridon, ran t14 cause GM said it was gear related, finally after failing for a over a month Gm said that we couldnt progress cause the server was dead and had no one to replace players with. Main raid group left, i stayed with a couple of players we started our own raid group raiding 2 nights 6 hours a week and have gone 9/13HC (started raiding halfway through the tier) while the guild that moved to the "high pop" server only finished 12/12N.

Everything is subjective, its your choice, double raiding time doesnt mean better raiding, if my current guild started raiding at the start of 5.2 i believe 13/13hc would be no problem with only 6 hours