Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Excellent guide, I managed to do it with Selfless healer though, I found the mana it saves was far more worth it than using EF
    I haven't done it since September, but I can say this: It doesn't save mana compared to EF blanketing, especially if a Hive-singer casts while the raid is blanketed. Judgement costs about 1/3rd of DL so it equals out to about the same mana cost but EF isn't an additional GCD. 5x EF is really efficient tank healing through Beacon and gives good mana regeneration time at the end of waves you use Holy Avenger for.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    i got no clue how paladins can get 30 waves as holy. its beyond me.. trying to get gold done. weak heals cuz shitloads of spirit is needed, basically no haste, and no good aoe healing since they tend to spread like retards on mopeds.. should i just gear up an alt for this crap instead? im only after achievs. no score ranking whatsoever.,.
    Any specific questions? :x
    Last edited by Obsession; 2014-02-10 at 05:14 AM.

I did the 10 waves 1 year ago (i think i reached wave 15) then i didn't really bother with the PGs. I remember tho that doing the Challenge modes was easier than this, back then.
    I am gonna try to make the 30 waves now, you reckon i shall go with spirit gear or normal raid 577 gear? Or mixed gear? :v
    Thank you
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s

Just a warning that this guide was written during the end of 5.4 Beta and there's been some changes to PGs and (probably) revision of the HPally healing philosophy in PGs since then. Most of the advice should be relevant still, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some outdated stuff / errors.

No plans to check and update it at this point, sorry. Too much else to do. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    I did the 10 waves 1 year ago (i think i reached wave 15) then i didn't really bother with the PGs. I remember tho that doing the Challenge modes was easier than this, back then.
    I am gonna try to make the 30 waves now, you reckon i shall go with spirit gear or normal raid 577 gear? Or mixed gear? :v
    Thank you
    I did neither, at ilvl 463 int is king, so I took old sets of gear with max amount of sockets and then gemmed straight intellect (and int/mastery in yellow and spirit/mastery in blue if socket was worth it), and then reforged mastery>crit>haste>spirit. This brought my spirit down low enough to make use of glyph of illumination for a net gain in regen. You can obviously instead gem straight very spirit heavy and then be able to spam more heals, but I favor potent few heals over more weak heals. This definatly requires you to use HS on cd as well as keeping a close eye on Divine Plea cd but it works great for me.